Justin Bieber Auctions Off Meet-and-Greet and Personal Stuffs for Charity
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is giving fans the chance to meet him backstage on his upcoming U.K. tour to benefit a British children's charity. The "Baby" hitmaker is lending his support to the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity by auctioning off a special meet-and-greet package for his 2011 concerts.
Devotees can also dress like Bieber - the singer is selling off T-shirts, jackets, jeans and pairs of sneakers from his own closet as part of the auction. The sale kicked off on eBay.co.uk on Thursday, December 2 and will continue until December 12.
Bieber will embark on his first U.K. tour in March 2011, with dates in cities including Birmingham, Liverpool, London and Manchester.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby