Justin Bieber Auctions Off Meet-and-Greet and Personal Stuffs for Charity
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is giving fans the chance to meet him backstage on his upcoming U.K. tour to benefit a British children's charity. The "Baby" hitmaker is lending his support to the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity by auctioning off a special meet-and-greet package for his 2011 concerts.
Devotees can also dress like Bieber - the singer is selling off T-shirts, jackets, jeans and pairs of sneakers from his own closet as part of the auction. The sale kicked off on eBay.co.uk on Thursday, December 2 and will continue until December 12.
Bieber will embark on his first U.K. tour in March 2011, with dates in cities including Birmingham, Liverpool, London and Manchester.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance