Justin Bieber Auctions Off Meet-and-Greet and Personal Stuffs for Charity
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is giving fans the chance to meet him backstage on his upcoming U.K. tour to benefit a British children's charity. The "Baby" hitmaker is lending his support to the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity by auctioning off a special meet-and-greet package for his 2011 concerts.
Devotees can also dress like Bieber - the singer is selling off T-shirts, jackets, jeans and pairs of sneakers from his own closet as part of the auction. The sale kicked off on eBay.co.uk on Thursday, December 2 and will continue until December 12.
Bieber will embark on his first U.K. tour in March 2011, with dates in cities including Birmingham, Liverpool, London and Manchester.
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs