Justin Bieber Auctions Off Meet-and-Greet and Personal Stuffs for Charity
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is giving fans the chance to meet him backstage on his upcoming U.K. tour to benefit a British children's charity. The "Baby" hitmaker is lending his support to the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity by auctioning off a special meet-and-greet package for his 2011 concerts.
Devotees can also dress like Bieber - the singer is selling off T-shirts, jackets, jeans and pairs of sneakers from his own closet as part of the auction. The sale kicked off on eBay.co.uk on Thursday, December 2 and will continue until December 12.
Bieber will embark on his first U.K. tour in March 2011, with dates in cities including Birmingham, Liverpool, London and Manchester.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding