Josh Duhamel Apologizes After Kicked Out of Flight
Actor Josh Duhamel has apologized to airline staff and annoyed passengers after he was booted off a flight from New York to Kentucky on Thursday, December 2 for refusing to switch off his cell phone.
The husband of pop star Fergie was escorted off the plane at the Big Apple's LaGuardia Airport after ignoring a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his Blackberry device before take off. A fellow passenger tells TMZ.com the "Transformers" star was "very rude" and had been "taunting the attendant", reportedly laughing at the male crewmember.
The air steward reported the incident to airport security and called for back-up. The plane, which was already behind schedule, had to be turned back from the runway to the departure gate to have Duhamel escorted off the aircraft.
The actor's representative has confirmed a dispute took place, revealing Duhamel had been texting about his flight being delayed. The spokesperson adds, "He's sorry."
More Josh Duhamel News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards