Josh Duhamel Apologizes After Kicked Out of Flight
Actor Josh Duhamel has apologized to airline staff and annoyed passengers after he was booted off a flight from New York to Kentucky on Thursday, December 2 for refusing to switch off his cell phone.
The husband of pop star Fergie was escorted off the plane at the Big Apple's LaGuardia Airport after ignoring a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his Blackberry device before take off. A fellow passenger tells TMZ.com the "Transformers" star was "very rude" and had been "taunting the attendant", reportedly laughing at the male crewmember.
The air steward reported the incident to airport security and called for back-up. The plane, which was already behind schedule, had to be turned back from the runway to the departure gate to have Duhamel escorted off the aircraft.
The actor's representative has confirmed a dispute took place, revealing Duhamel had been texting about his flight being delayed. The spokesperson adds, "He's sorry."
More Josh Duhamel News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video