Josh Duhamel Apologizes After Kicked Out of Flight
Actor Josh Duhamel has apologized to airline staff and annoyed passengers after he was booted off a flight from New York to Kentucky on Thursday, December 2 for refusing to switch off his cell phone.
The husband of pop star Fergie was escorted off the plane at the Big Apple's LaGuardia Airport after ignoring a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his Blackberry device before take off. A fellow passenger tells TMZ.com the "Transformers" star was "very rude" and had been "taunting the attendant", reportedly laughing at the male crewmember.
The air steward reported the incident to airport security and called for back-up. The plane, which was already behind schedule, had to be turned back from the runway to the departure gate to have Duhamel escorted off the aircraft.
The actor's representative has confirmed a dispute took place, revealing Duhamel had been texting about his flight being delayed. The spokesperson adds, "He's sorry."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters