Josh Duhamel Apologizes After Kicked Out of Flight
Actor Josh Duhamel has apologized to airline staff and annoyed passengers after he was booted off a flight from New York to Kentucky on Thursday, December 2 for refusing to switch off his cell phone.
The husband of pop star Fergie was escorted off the plane at the Big Apple's LaGuardia Airport after ignoring a flight attendant's repeated requests to turn off his Blackberry device before take off. A fellow passenger tells TMZ.com the "Transformers" star was "very rude" and had been "taunting the attendant", reportedly laughing at the male crewmember.
The air steward reported the incident to airport security and called for back-up. The plane, which was already behind schedule, had to be turned back from the runway to the departure gate to have Duhamel escorted off the aircraft.
The actor's representative has confirmed a dispute took place, revealing Duhamel had been texting about his flight being delayed. The spokesperson adds, "He's sorry."
More Josh Duhamel News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending