Justin Bieber Drew Fake Mustache and Played Helicopter
Justin Bieber became the center of attention during dinner at a posh London restaurant on Thursday, December 2 night, by drawing a mustache on his face and playing around with a toy helicopter.
The pop star has been in the British capital for a promotional visit and took a break from work to visit upmarket Mayfair restaurant La Porte Des Indes. But the 16-year-old singer proved he is still a child at heart by messing around during the meal, scrawling a fake mustache on his upper lip in black ink and using a remote control toy.
He was pictured leaving the posh eaterie with the fake mustache still visible and flying the helicopter as he was guided to his car, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special