Justin Bieber Drew Fake Mustache and Played Helicopter
Justin Bieber became the center of attention during dinner at a posh London restaurant on Thursday, December 2 night, by drawing a mustache on his face and playing around with a toy helicopter.
The pop star has been in the British capital for a promotional visit and took a break from work to visit upmarket Mayfair restaurant La Porte Des Indes. But the 16-year-old singer proved he is still a child at heart by messing around during the meal, scrawling a fake mustache on his upper lip in black ink and using a remote control toy.
He was pictured leaving the posh eaterie with the fake mustache still visible and flying the helicopter as he was guided to his car, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
More Justin Bieber News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle