Justin Bieber Drew Fake Mustache and Played Helicopter
Justin Bieber became the center of attention during dinner at a posh London restaurant on Thursday, December 2 night, by drawing a mustache on his face and playing around with a toy helicopter.
The pop star has been in the British capital for a promotional visit and took a break from work to visit upmarket Mayfair restaurant La Porte Des Indes. But the 16-year-old singer proved he is still a child at heart by messing around during the meal, scrawling a fake mustache on his upper lip in black ink and using a remote control toy.
He was pictured leaving the posh eaterie with the fake mustache still visible and flying the helicopter as he was guided to his car, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush