Justin Bieber Drew Fake Mustache and Played Helicopter
Justin Bieber became the center of attention during dinner at a posh London restaurant on Thursday, December 2 night, by drawing a mustache on his face and playing around with a toy helicopter.
The pop star has been in the British capital for a promotional visit and took a break from work to visit upmarket Mayfair restaurant La Porte Des Indes. But the 16-year-old singer proved he is still a child at heart by messing around during the meal, scrawling a fake mustache on his upper lip in black ink and using a remote control toy.
He was pictured leaving the posh eaterie with the fake mustache still visible and flying the helicopter as he was guided to his car, according to Britain's Daily Mail.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'