The Script Singer Turned Down Cameron Diaz
The Script star Danny O'Donoghue once turned down the chance to go on a date with Cameron Diaz - because he already had a girlfriend. The singer reveals Diaz handed her personal phone number over to the group's management team after they both appeared on America's "The Today Show".
But O'Donoghue never called the actress as he's happy with his longtime partner. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Cameron Diaz once asked me out, it was when we were both in New York on The Today Show."
"She gave her number to my management. I didn't call her though. I'm happy with my girlfriend. To be honest I wasn't even tempted. If me and my girlfriend broke up I'm sure I'd track her down. I wouldn't be intimidated. It's a pretty cool thing to happen though."
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair