The Script Singer Turned Down Cameron Diaz
The Script star Danny O'Donoghue once turned down the chance to go on a date with Cameron Diaz - because he already had a girlfriend. The singer reveals Diaz handed her personal phone number over to the group's management team after they both appeared on America's "The Today Show".
But O'Donoghue never called the actress as he's happy with his longtime partner. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Cameron Diaz once asked me out, it was when we were both in New York on The Today Show."
"She gave her number to my management. I didn't call her though. I'm happy with my girlfriend. To be honest I wasn't even tempted. If me and my girlfriend broke up I'm sure I'd track her down. I wouldn't be intimidated. It's a pretty cool thing to happen though."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame