The Script Singer Turned Down Cameron Diaz
The Script star Danny O'Donoghue once turned down the chance to go on a date with Cameron Diaz - because he already had a girlfriend. The singer reveals Diaz handed her personal phone number over to the group's management team after they both appeared on America's "The Today Show".
But O'Donoghue never called the actress as he's happy with his longtime partner. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Cameron Diaz once asked me out, it was when we were both in New York on The Today Show."
"She gave her number to my management. I didn't call her though. I'm happy with my girlfriend. To be honest I wasn't even tempted. If me and my girlfriend broke up I'm sure I'd track her down. I wouldn't be intimidated. It's a pretty cool thing to happen though."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show