Flo Rida Gives Away His Phone Number on National Television
Flo Rida is already regretting handing out his cell phone number to fans for a second time - he's been bombarded with 10,000 text messages in 24 hours. The "Low" hitmaker revealed his personal digits during an appearance on Chelsea Handler's U.S. TV show "Chelsea Lately" on Tuesday, November 30 so devotees could speak to him one-on-one.
But within hours he had seen the error of his ways, as thousands of fans inundated him with calls and SMS messages. A day after handing out his number, the rapper said, "I can't even answer it, and I can't even check my texts. When I do answer the phone, I'm sitting there for minutes just trying to make them realize that it's me on the phone. They're like, 'No, this has to be the manager. Flo wouldn't answer.' "
It's not the first time Flo Rida has made his cell phone number public - in April last year, he revealed his contact details so he could personally thank fans for buying his records.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story