Flo Rida Gives Away His Phone Number on National Television
Flo Rida is already regretting handing out his cell phone number to fans for a second time - he's been bombarded with 10,000 text messages in 24 hours. The "Low" hitmaker revealed his personal digits during an appearance on Chelsea Handler's U.S. TV show "Chelsea Lately" on Tuesday, November 30 so devotees could speak to him one-on-one.
But within hours he had seen the error of his ways, as thousands of fans inundated him with calls and SMS messages. A day after handing out his number, the rapper said, "I can't even answer it, and I can't even check my texts. When I do answer the phone, I'm sitting there for minutes just trying to make them realize that it's me on the phone. They're like, 'No, this has to be the manager. Flo wouldn't answer.' "
It's not the first time Flo Rida has made his cell phone number public - in April last year, he revealed his contact details so he could personally thank fans for buying his records.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC