Flo Rida Gives Away His Phone Number on National Television
Flo Rida is already regretting handing out his cell phone number to fans for a second time - he's been bombarded with 10,000 text messages in 24 hours. The "Low" hitmaker revealed his personal digits during an appearance on Chelsea Handler's U.S. TV show "Chelsea Lately" on Tuesday, November 30 so devotees could speak to him one-on-one.
But within hours he had seen the error of his ways, as thousands of fans inundated him with calls and SMS messages. A day after handing out his number, the rapper said, "I can't even answer it, and I can't even check my texts. When I do answer the phone, I'm sitting there for minutes just trying to make them realize that it's me on the phone. They're like, 'No, this has to be the manager. Flo wouldn't answer.' "
It's not the first time Flo Rida has made his cell phone number public - in April last year, he revealed his contact details so he could personally thank fans for buying his records.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction