Flo Rida Gives Away His Phone Number on National Television
Flo Rida is already regretting handing out his cell phone number to fans for a second time - he's been bombarded with 10,000 text messages in 24 hours. The "Low" hitmaker revealed his personal digits during an appearance on Chelsea Handler's U.S. TV show "Chelsea Lately" on Tuesday, November 30 so devotees could speak to him one-on-one.
But within hours he had seen the error of his ways, as thousands of fans inundated him with calls and SMS messages. A day after handing out his number, the rapper said, "I can't even answer it, and I can't even check my texts. When I do answer the phone, I'm sitting there for minutes just trying to make them realize that it's me on the phone. They're like, 'No, this has to be the manager. Flo wouldn't answer.' "
It's not the first time Flo Rida has made his cell phone number public - in April last year, he revealed his contact details so he could personally thank fans for buying his records.
More Flo Rida News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'