Cee-Lo Becomes a Grandfather at 35
R&B singer Cee-Lo has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He tells U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
It's not the only good news Green is celebrating - the singer was nominated for four Grammy Awards on Wednesday, December 1. His single "F**k You", edited to "Forget You", lands him three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization