Cee-Lo Becomes a Grandfather at 35
R&B singer Cee-Lo has become a grandfather at the age of 35. The "Forget You" hitmaker's 20-year-old step-daughter Sierra recently gave birth to a baby boy and the star is thrilled with the new addition to his family.
He tells U.S. talk show host Chelsea Handler, "I'm a grandfather. I'm 35. She had a son so I have a grandson." Sierra is Green's step-daughter from his marriage to Christina Johnson.
It's not the only good news Green is celebrating - the singer was nominated for four Grammy Awards on Wednesday, December 1. His single "F**k You", edited to "Forget You", lands him three Grammy nominations at the 53rd annual awards show. They are Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Urban/Alternative Performance. Also, its music video is vying for Best Short Form Music Video.
More Cee-Lo News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?