Nicole Kidman 'Positively NOT Pregnant,' Rep Says
Nicole Kidman's spokesperson has brushed off reports the actress is expecting her second baby with Keith Urban, insisting the actress is "absolutely" not pregnant. The "Moulin Rouge!" star and the country singer, who married in 2006, welcomed little Sunday Rose in to the world in July 2008.
The actress was recently spotted sporting a fuller figure than usual, prompting speculation she was expecting again - but her representative tells GossipCop.com Kidman is "absolutely, positively NOT pregnant". Kidman also has two children, Bella and Connor, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman is currently in promotional duty for her film "Rabbit Hole". On Thursday, December 2, she attended the New York premiere of the movie at the Paris Theatre with her husband Keith Urban.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert