Nicole Kidman 'Positively NOT Pregnant,' Rep Says
Nicole Kidman's spokesperson has brushed off reports the actress is expecting her second baby with Keith Urban, insisting the actress is "absolutely" not pregnant. The "Moulin Rouge!" star and the country singer, who married in 2006, welcomed little Sunday Rose in to the world in July 2008.
The actress was recently spotted sporting a fuller figure than usual, prompting speculation she was expecting again - but her representative tells GossipCop.com Kidman is "absolutely, positively NOT pregnant". Kidman also has two children, Bella and Connor, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman is currently in promotional duty for her film "Rabbit Hole". On Thursday, December 2, she attended the New York premiere of the movie at the Paris Theatre with her husband Keith Urban.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri