Nicole Kidman 'Positively NOT Pregnant,' Rep Says
Nicole Kidman's spokesperson has brushed off reports the actress is expecting her second baby with Keith Urban, insisting the actress is "absolutely" not pregnant. The "Moulin Rouge!" star and the country singer, who married in 2006, welcomed little Sunday Rose in to the world in July 2008.
The actress was recently spotted sporting a fuller figure than usual, prompting speculation she was expecting again - but her representative tells GossipCop.com Kidman is "absolutely, positively NOT pregnant". Kidman also has two children, Bella and Connor, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman is currently in promotional duty for her film "Rabbit Hole". On Thursday, December 2, she attended the New York premiere of the movie at the Paris Theatre with her husband Keith Urban.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host