Nicole Kidman 'Positively NOT Pregnant,' Rep Says
Nicole Kidman's spokesperson has brushed off reports the actress is expecting her second baby with Keith Urban, insisting the actress is "absolutely" not pregnant. The "Moulin Rouge!" star and the country singer, who married in 2006, welcomed little Sunday Rose in to the world in July 2008.
The actress was recently spotted sporting a fuller figure than usual, prompting speculation she was expecting again - but her representative tells GossipCop.com Kidman is "absolutely, positively NOT pregnant". Kidman also has two children, Bella and Connor, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman is currently in promotional duty for her film "Rabbit Hole". On Thursday, December 2, she attended the New York premiere of the movie at the Paris Theatre with her husband Keith Urban.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'