Nicole Kidman 'Positively NOT Pregnant,' Rep Says
Nicole Kidman's spokesperson has brushed off reports the actress is expecting her second baby with Keith Urban, insisting the actress is "absolutely" not pregnant. The "Moulin Rouge!" star and the country singer, who married in 2006, welcomed little Sunday Rose in to the world in July 2008.
The actress was recently spotted sporting a fuller figure than usual, prompting speculation she was expecting again - but her representative tells GossipCop.com Kidman is "absolutely, positively NOT pregnant". Kidman also has two children, Bella and Connor, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman is currently in promotional duty for her film "Rabbit Hole". On Thursday, December 2, she attended the New York premiere of the movie at the Paris Theatre with her husband Keith Urban.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival