Why Johnny Depp Is Not Going to Marry Vanessa Paradis
Johnny Depp has no plans to marry his long-term partner Vanessa Paradis - because he doesn't want to "ruin" her exotic surname. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor has been dating the brunette beauty since 1998 and they share two children, daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack.
Depp admits he would make their union official if Paradis asked him to - but he's so fond of her last name, he'd hate for the couple to become Mr and Mrs Depp. He tells Extra, "I never found myself needing that piece of paper. Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, okay, you're married."
"If Vanessa wanted to get hitched, why not? But the thing is, I'd be so scared of ruining her last name. She's got such a good last name."
More Johnny Depp News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment