Why Johnny Depp Is Not Going to Marry Vanessa Paradis
Johnny Depp has no plans to marry his long-term partner Vanessa Paradis - because he doesn't want to "ruin" her exotic surname. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor has been dating the brunette beauty since 1998 and they share two children, daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack.
Depp admits he would make their union official if Paradis asked him to - but he's so fond of her last name, he'd hate for the couple to become Mr and Mrs Depp. He tells Extra, "I never found myself needing that piece of paper. Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, okay, you're married."
"If Vanessa wanted to get hitched, why not? But the thing is, I'd be so scared of ruining her last name. She's got such a good last name."
More Johnny Depp News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier