Kim Kardashian Fell Out With Kourtney Over Secret Marriage
Kim Kardashian was estranged from her older sister Kourtney Kardsahian for three months in 2000 following her surprise marriage to music producer Damon Thomas - after her sibling exposed her big secret to their parents.
The socialite eloped with Thomas when she just 19 and exchanged vows without the knowledge of her family. But her sudden marital status was revealed to all when Kourtney found out - and proceeded to email a copy of Kim's marriage certificate to their attorney father Robert Kardashian and their mother Kris.
Kourtney says, "The biggest fight was when Kim eloped... and didn't tell anyone in our family." Kim continues, "And Kourtney found my marriage certificate on the internet and emailed it to my parents."
The fall out resulted in the sisters shutting one another out of their lives for months - until their dad forced them to put an end to the feud. Kourtney adds, "Kim and I didn't speak for like three months, and then my dad put us in the car and said, 'You girls are not getting out of the car until you've sorted this out'." Kim went on to divorce Thomas after four years.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune