Kim Kardashian Fell Out With Kourtney Over Secret Marriage
Kim Kardashian was estranged from her older sister Kourtney Kardsahian for three months in 2000 following her surprise marriage to music producer Damon Thomas - after her sibling exposed her big secret to their parents.
The socialite eloped with Thomas when she just 19 and exchanged vows without the knowledge of her family. But her sudden marital status was revealed to all when Kourtney found out - and proceeded to email a copy of Kim's marriage certificate to their attorney father Robert Kardashian and their mother Kris.
Kourtney says, "The biggest fight was when Kim eloped... and didn't tell anyone in our family." Kim continues, "And Kourtney found my marriage certificate on the internet and emailed it to my parents."
The fall out resulted in the sisters shutting one another out of their lives for months - until their dad forced them to put an end to the feud. Kourtney adds, "Kim and I didn't speak for like three months, and then my dad put us in the car and said, 'You girls are not getting out of the car until you've sorted this out'." Kim went on to divorce Thomas after four years.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera