Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Kiss in Public
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen are making no secret of their new romance - they were snapped openly kissing at an airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 1. The "Frost/Nixon" star, who was previously married to Kate Beckinsale, reportedly met the "Sherlock Holmes" actress at a party earlier this year to celebrate the release of his movie "Beautiful Boy".
They sparked further speculation about a possible union after they were spotted holding hands in Toronto, Canada in October - and now they have gone public with their relationship. The pair was photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday before McAdams had to catch a flight.
McAdams herself went into a long-term relationship with Ryan Gosling in 2004 before splitting from him in early February 2007. She briefly dated Josh Lucas two years later.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women