Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Kiss in Public
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen are making no secret of their new romance - they were snapped openly kissing at an airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 1. The "Frost/Nixon" star, who was previously married to Kate Beckinsale, reportedly met the "Sherlock Holmes" actress at a party earlier this year to celebrate the release of his movie "Beautiful Boy".
They sparked further speculation about a possible union after they were spotted holding hands in Toronto, Canada in October - and now they have gone public with their relationship. The pair was photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday before McAdams had to catch a flight.
McAdams herself went into a long-term relationship with Ryan Gosling in 2004 before splitting from him in early February 2007. She briefly dated Josh Lucas two years later.
More Rachel McAdams News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son