Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Kiss in Public
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen are making no secret of their new romance - they were snapped openly kissing at an airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 1. The "Frost/Nixon" star, who was previously married to Kate Beckinsale, reportedly met the "Sherlock Holmes" actress at a party earlier this year to celebrate the release of his movie "Beautiful Boy".
They sparked further speculation about a possible union after they were spotted holding hands in Toronto, Canada in October - and now they have gone public with their relationship. The pair was photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday before McAdams had to catch a flight.
McAdams herself went into a long-term relationship with Ryan Gosling in 2004 before splitting from him in early February 2007. She briefly dated Josh Lucas two years later.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video