Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Kiss in Public
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen are making no secret of their new romance - they were snapped openly kissing at an airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 1. The "Frost/Nixon" star, who was previously married to Kate Beckinsale, reportedly met the "Sherlock Holmes" actress at a party earlier this year to celebrate the release of his movie "Beautiful Boy".
They sparked further speculation about a possible union after they were spotted holding hands in Toronto, Canada in October - and now they have gone public with their relationship. The pair was photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday before McAdams had to catch a flight.
McAdams herself went into a long-term relationship with Ryan Gosling in 2004 before splitting from him in early February 2007. She briefly dated Josh Lucas two years later.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'