Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Kiss in Public
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen are making no secret of their new romance - they were snapped openly kissing at an airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 1. The "Frost/Nixon" star, who was previously married to Kate Beckinsale, reportedly met the "Sherlock Holmes" actress at a party earlier this year to celebrate the release of his movie "Beautiful Boy".
They sparked further speculation about a possible union after they were spotted holding hands in Toronto, Canada in October - and now they have gone public with their relationship. The pair was photographed kissing and hugging at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday before McAdams had to catch a flight.
McAdams herself went into a long-term relationship with Ryan Gosling in 2004 before splitting from him in early February 2007. She briefly dated Josh Lucas two years later.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked