Nicole Kidman Looking for Wife for Aaron Eckhart
Nicole Kidman is turning matchmaker for her "Rabbit Hole" co-star Aaron Eckhart - declaring the single actor is "looking for a wife". The pair plays husband and wife in the upcoming emotional drama but Kidman, who is married to country singer Keith Urban, reveals "The Dark Knight" star isn't as lucky in love off-screen.
She tells USA Today, "He'll make someone a great husband. Which is actually what Aaron is: a really decent guy with an enormous amount of love to give. So for all those women out there, he's looking for a wife. He's a really good husband." Eckhart adds, "From your lips to God's ears. I need a good woman!"
Eckhart was once engaged to actress Emily Cline, whom he met during filming of "In the Company of Men", but they split in 1998. He was then linked to Molly Sims although it was never confirmed.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018