Nicole Kidman Looking for Wife for Aaron Eckhart
Nicole Kidman is turning matchmaker for her "Rabbit Hole" co-star Aaron Eckhart - declaring the single actor is "looking for a wife". The pair plays husband and wife in the upcoming emotional drama but Kidman, who is married to country singer Keith Urban, reveals "The Dark Knight" star isn't as lucky in love off-screen.
She tells USA Today, "He'll make someone a great husband. Which is actually what Aaron is: a really decent guy with an enormous amount of love to give. So for all those women out there, he's looking for a wife. He's a really good husband." Eckhart adds, "From your lips to God's ears. I need a good woman!"
Eckhart was once engaged to actress Emily Cline, whom he met during filming of "In the Company of Men", but they split in 1998. He was then linked to Molly Sims although it was never confirmed.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos