Nicole Kidman Looking for Wife for Aaron Eckhart
Nicole Kidman is turning matchmaker for her "Rabbit Hole" co-star Aaron Eckhart - declaring the single actor is "looking for a wife". The pair plays husband and wife in the upcoming emotional drama but Kidman, who is married to country singer Keith Urban, reveals "The Dark Knight" star isn't as lucky in love off-screen.
She tells USA Today, "He'll make someone a great husband. Which is actually what Aaron is: a really decent guy with an enormous amount of love to give. So for all those women out there, he's looking for a wife. He's a really good husband." Eckhart adds, "From your lips to God's ears. I need a good woman!"
Eckhart was once engaged to actress Emily Cline, whom he met during filming of "In the Company of Men", but they split in 1998. He was then linked to Molly Sims although it was never confirmed.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer