Nicole Kidman Looking for Wife for Aaron Eckhart
Nicole Kidman is turning matchmaker for her "Rabbit Hole" co-star Aaron Eckhart - declaring the single actor is "looking for a wife". The pair plays husband and wife in the upcoming emotional drama but Kidman, who is married to country singer Keith Urban, reveals "The Dark Knight" star isn't as lucky in love off-screen.
She tells USA Today, "He'll make someone a great husband. Which is actually what Aaron is: a really decent guy with an enormous amount of love to give. So for all those women out there, he's looking for a wife. He's a really good husband." Eckhart adds, "From your lips to God's ears. I need a good woman!"
Eckhart was once engaged to actress Emily Cline, whom he met during filming of "In the Company of Men", but they split in 1998. He was then linked to Molly Sims although it was never confirmed.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media