Nicole Kidman Looking for Wife for Aaron Eckhart
Nicole Kidman is turning matchmaker for her "Rabbit Hole" co-star Aaron Eckhart - declaring the single actor is "looking for a wife". The pair plays husband and wife in the upcoming emotional drama but Kidman, who is married to country singer Keith Urban, reveals "The Dark Knight" star isn't as lucky in love off-screen.
She tells USA Today, "He'll make someone a great husband. Which is actually what Aaron is: a really decent guy with an enormous amount of love to give. So for all those women out there, he's looking for a wife. He's a really good husband." Eckhart adds, "From your lips to God's ears. I need a good woman!"
Eckhart was once engaged to actress Emily Cline, whom he met during filming of "In the Company of Men", but they split in 1998. He was then linked to Molly Sims although it was never confirmed.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'