Travis Barker Auctions Drum Kit to Raise Money for Injured BMX Stars
Rocker Travis Barker is pitching in to raise money for injured BMX stars T.J. Lavin and TY Pinney by donating a drum kit for auction. MTV host and BMX star Lavin was recently released from hospital following a serious bike accident during a BMX championship in October, while Pinney is receiving treatment in a rehab center in Las Vegas after a separate crash in October.
Now Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), is rallying support for his pals by holding a benefit at Vanity Nightclub in Sin City on Friday, December 3 to help raise funds to cover their medical bills, according to TMZ.com.
Barker has donated a set of his beloved drums to the sale, while skater star Rob Dyrdek has offered free entry to his skateboarding haven Fantasy Factory for the highest bidders.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama