Travis Barker Auctions Drum Kit to Raise Money for Injured BMX Stars
Rocker Travis Barker is pitching in to raise money for injured BMX stars T.J. Lavin and TY Pinney by donating a drum kit for auction. MTV host and BMX star Lavin was recently released from hospital following a serious bike accident during a BMX championship in October, while Pinney is receiving treatment in a rehab center in Las Vegas after a separate crash in October.
Now Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), is rallying support for his pals by holding a benefit at Vanity Nightclub in Sin City on Friday, December 3 to help raise funds to cover their medical bills, according to TMZ.com.
Barker has donated a set of his beloved drums to the sale, while skater star Rob Dyrdek has offered free entry to his skateboarding haven Fantasy Factory for the highest bidders.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen