Travis Barker Auctions Drum Kit to Raise Money for Injured BMX Stars
Rocker Travis Barker is pitching in to raise money for injured BMX stars T.J. Lavin and TY Pinney by donating a drum kit for auction. MTV host and BMX star Lavin was recently released from hospital following a serious bike accident during a BMX championship in October, while Pinney is receiving treatment in a rehab center in Las Vegas after a separate crash in October.
Now Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), is rallying support for his pals by holding a benefit at Vanity Nightclub in Sin City on Friday, December 3 to help raise funds to cover their medical bills, according to TMZ.com.
Barker has donated a set of his beloved drums to the sale, while skater star Rob Dyrdek has offered free entry to his skateboarding haven Fantasy Factory for the highest bidders.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease