Travis Barker Auctions Drum Kit to Raise Money for Injured BMX Stars
Rocker Travis Barker is pitching in to raise money for injured BMX stars T.J. Lavin and TY Pinney by donating a drum kit for auction. MTV host and BMX star Lavin was recently released from hospital following a serious bike accident during a BMX championship in October, while Pinney is receiving treatment in a rehab center in Las Vegas after a separate crash in October.
Now Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), is rallying support for his pals by holding a benefit at Vanity Nightclub in Sin City on Friday, December 3 to help raise funds to cover their medical bills, according to TMZ.com.
Barker has donated a set of his beloved drums to the sale, while skater star Rob Dyrdek has offered free entry to his skateboarding haven Fantasy Factory for the highest bidders.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie