Travis Barker Auctions Drum Kit to Raise Money for Injured BMX Stars
Rocker Travis Barker is pitching in to raise money for injured BMX stars T.J. Lavin and TY Pinney by donating a drum kit for auction. MTV host and BMX star Lavin was recently released from hospital following a serious bike accident during a BMX championship in October, while Pinney is receiving treatment in a rehab center in Las Vegas after a separate crash in October.
Now Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), is rallying support for his pals by holding a benefit at Vanity Nightclub in Sin City on Friday, December 3 to help raise funds to cover their medical bills, according to TMZ.com.
Barker has donated a set of his beloved drums to the sale, while skater star Rob Dyrdek has offered free entry to his skateboarding haven Fantasy Factory for the highest bidders.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival