Maino to Appear in Court for Traffic Violation
Rapper Maino had his car pulled over by police on Wednesday afternoon, December 1 after ignoring directions from traffic cops while driving around a busy area in New York. The "Hi Hater" hitmaker, real name Jermaine Coleman, was busted after refusing to adhere to officers' directions and attempting to find his own way out of heavy traffic around Manhattan's Rockefeller Center.
He was handed a desk appearance ticket, summoning him to appear in court at a later, unspecified date, according to the New York Post.
Maino previously had a more serious trouble with law. The 31-year-old New York native was incarcerated for 10 years on kidnapping charges, and was released in 2003.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6