Maino to Appear in Court for Traffic Violation
Rapper Maino had his car pulled over by police on Wednesday afternoon, December 1 after ignoring directions from traffic cops while driving around a busy area in New York. The "Hi Hater" hitmaker, real name Jermaine Coleman, was busted after refusing to adhere to officers' directions and attempting to find his own way out of heavy traffic around Manhattan's Rockefeller Center.
He was handed a desk appearance ticket, summoning him to appear in court at a later, unspecified date, according to the New York Post.
Maino previously had a more serious trouble with law. The 31-year-old New York native was incarcerated for 10 years on kidnapping charges, and was released in 2003.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie