Maino to Appear in Court for Traffic Violation
Rapper Maino had his car pulled over by police on Wednesday afternoon, December 1 after ignoring directions from traffic cops while driving around a busy area in New York. The "Hi Hater" hitmaker, real name Jermaine Coleman, was busted after refusing to adhere to officers' directions and attempting to find his own way out of heavy traffic around Manhattan's Rockefeller Center.
He was handed a desk appearance ticket, summoning him to appear in court at a later, unspecified date, according to the New York Post.
Maino previously had a more serious trouble with law. The 31-year-old New York native was incarcerated for 10 years on kidnapping charges, and was released in 2003.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash