Maino to Appear in Court for Traffic Violation
Rapper Maino had his car pulled over by police on Wednesday afternoon, December 1 after ignoring directions from traffic cops while driving around a busy area in New York. The "Hi Hater" hitmaker, real name Jermaine Coleman, was busted after refusing to adhere to officers' directions and attempting to find his own way out of heavy traffic around Manhattan's Rockefeller Center.
He was handed a desk appearance ticket, summoning him to appear in court at a later, unspecified date, according to the New York Post.
Maino previously had a more serious trouble with law. The 31-year-old New York native was incarcerated for 10 years on kidnapping charges, and was released in 2003.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics