Maino to Appear in Court for Traffic Violation
Rapper Maino had his car pulled over by police on Wednesday afternoon, December 1 after ignoring directions from traffic cops while driving around a busy area in New York. The "Hi Hater" hitmaker, real name Jermaine Coleman, was busted after refusing to adhere to officers' directions and attempting to find his own way out of heavy traffic around Manhattan's Rockefeller Center.
He was handed a desk appearance ticket, summoning him to appear in court at a later, unspecified date, according to the New York Post.
Maino previously had a more serious trouble with law. The 31-year-old New York native was incarcerated for 10 years on kidnapping charges, and was released in 2003.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon