Justin Bieber Makes Peace With DJ Fearne Cotton
Justin Bieber is in a forgiving mood on his current promotional trip to the U.K. - he has made up with a TV and radio journalist after walking out of an interview last time they met. The "Baby" hitmaker caused controversy in May when he reportedly stormed out of a chat with DJ Fearne Cotton during Radio 1's Big Weekend in Wales after the presenter asked about his tattoo.
But he has now cleared the air with Cotton - during an interview on her Radio 1 Live Lounge show on Thursday, December 2 the pair confirmed the incident was a "misunderstanding". Bieber told listeners, "It was all a misunderstanding. We are friends."
And the pair later took to their Twitter.com blogs to cement their new-found friendship - Cotton tweeted, "I think me and Bieber are now mates!" to which the singer replied, "Yeah we are. Thanks for having me. I'm sooo tired. Everyone follow my new best bud Fearne."
More Justin Bieber News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'