Justin Bieber Makes Peace With DJ Fearne Cotton
Justin Bieber is in a forgiving mood on his current promotional trip to the U.K. - he has made up with a TV and radio journalist after walking out of an interview last time they met. The "Baby" hitmaker caused controversy in May when he reportedly stormed out of a chat with DJ Fearne Cotton during Radio 1's Big Weekend in Wales after the presenter asked about his tattoo.
But he has now cleared the air with Cotton - during an interview on her Radio 1 Live Lounge show on Thursday, December 2 the pair confirmed the incident was a "misunderstanding". Bieber told listeners, "It was all a misunderstanding. We are friends."
And the pair later took to their Twitter.com blogs to cement their new-found friendship - Cotton tweeted, "I think me and Bieber are now mates!" to which the singer replied, "Yeah we are. Thanks for having me. I'm sooo tired. Everyone follow my new best bud Fearne."
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special