Justin Bieber Makes Peace With DJ Fearne Cotton
Justin Bieber is in a forgiving mood on his current promotional trip to the U.K. - he has made up with a TV and radio journalist after walking out of an interview last time they met. The "Baby" hitmaker caused controversy in May when he reportedly stormed out of a chat with DJ Fearne Cotton during Radio 1's Big Weekend in Wales after the presenter asked about his tattoo.
But he has now cleared the air with Cotton - during an interview on her Radio 1 Live Lounge show on Thursday, December 2 the pair confirmed the incident was a "misunderstanding". Bieber told listeners, "It was all a misunderstanding. We are friends."
And the pair later took to their Twitter.com blogs to cement their new-found friendship - Cotton tweeted, "I think me and Bieber are now mates!" to which the singer replied, "Yeah we are. Thanks for having me. I'm sooo tired. Everyone follow my new best bud Fearne."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds