Justin Bieber Makes Peace With DJ Fearne Cotton
Justin Bieber is in a forgiving mood on his current promotional trip to the U.K. - he has made up with a TV and radio journalist after walking out of an interview last time they met. The "Baby" hitmaker caused controversy in May when he reportedly stormed out of a chat with DJ Fearne Cotton during Radio 1's Big Weekend in Wales after the presenter asked about his tattoo.
But he has now cleared the air with Cotton - during an interview on her Radio 1 Live Lounge show on Thursday, December 2 the pair confirmed the incident was a "misunderstanding". Bieber told listeners, "It was all a misunderstanding. We are friends."
And the pair later took to their Twitter.com blogs to cement their new-found friendship - Cotton tweeted, "I think me and Bieber are now mates!" to which the singer replied, "Yeah we are. Thanks for having me. I'm sooo tired. Everyone follow my new best bud Fearne."
More Justin Bieber News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'