Justin Bieber Makes Peace With DJ Fearne Cotton
Justin Bieber is in a forgiving mood on his current promotional trip to the U.K. - he has made up with a TV and radio journalist after walking out of an interview last time they met. The "Baby" hitmaker caused controversy in May when he reportedly stormed out of a chat with DJ Fearne Cotton during Radio 1's Big Weekend in Wales after the presenter asked about his tattoo.
But he has now cleared the air with Cotton - during an interview on her Radio 1 Live Lounge show on Thursday, December 2 the pair confirmed the incident was a "misunderstanding". Bieber told listeners, "It was all a misunderstanding. We are friends."
And the pair later took to their Twitter.com blogs to cement their new-found friendship - Cotton tweeted, "I think me and Bieber are now mates!" to which the singer replied, "Yeah we are. Thanks for having me. I'm sooo tired. Everyone follow my new best bud Fearne."
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs