Kurtis Blow Caught Having Marijuana
Rap pioneer Kurtis Blow has been fined for drug possession after airport security guards found a stash of marijuana on him during a body scan in Los Angeles. The hip-hop star, real name Kurtis Combs, was busted after walking through one of the newly-installed full body scanners at the city's LAX Airport.
The machine's computers detected "an anomaly" in his trousers and he was subsequently subjected to a pat down by officers, which led to the drug find.
But "The Breaks" hitmaker, 51, managed to escape arrest and simply walked away with a ticket because he was carrying less than an ounce of pot, reports TMZ.com.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage