Kurtis Blow Caught Having Marijuana
Rap pioneer Kurtis Blow has been fined for drug possession after airport security guards found a stash of marijuana on him during a body scan in Los Angeles. The hip-hop star, real name Kurtis Combs, was busted after walking through one of the newly-installed full body scanners at the city's LAX Airport.
The machine's computers detected "an anomaly" in his trousers and he was subsequently subjected to a pat down by officers, which led to the drug find.
But "The Breaks" hitmaker, 51, managed to escape arrest and simply walked away with a ticket because he was carrying less than an ounce of pot, reports TMZ.com.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci