Kurtis Blow Caught Having Marijuana
Rap pioneer Kurtis Blow has been fined for drug possession after airport security guards found a stash of marijuana on him during a body scan in Los Angeles. The hip-hop star, real name Kurtis Combs, was busted after walking through one of the newly-installed full body scanners at the city's LAX Airport.
The machine's computers detected "an anomaly" in his trousers and he was subsequently subjected to a pat down by officers, which led to the drug find.
But "The Breaks" hitmaker, 51, managed to escape arrest and simply walked away with a ticket because he was carrying less than an ounce of pot, reports TMZ.com.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked