Kurtis Blow Caught Having Marijuana
Rap pioneer Kurtis Blow has been fined for drug possession after airport security guards found a stash of marijuana on him during a body scan in Los Angeles. The hip-hop star, real name Kurtis Combs, was busted after walking through one of the newly-installed full body scanners at the city's LAX Airport.
The machine's computers detected "an anomaly" in his trousers and he was subsequently subjected to a pat down by officers, which led to the drug find.
But "The Breaks" hitmaker, 51, managed to escape arrest and simply walked away with a ticket because he was carrying less than an ounce of pot, reports TMZ.com.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked