Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes to Move to $21 Million Home
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is set to expand her property portfolio - she's eying a $21 million home in New York. The "Sex and the City" star and her actor husband Matthew Broderick currently live in Manhattan's trendy West Village with their three children, but after a year of house-hunting, the couple is reportedly close to signing a deal to move to the city's posh Upper West Side neighborhood.
The luxury duplex is currently owned by Lorne Michaels, the creator of hit U.S. comedy sketch show "Saturday Night Live", and boasts eight bedrooms, a 32-foot (9.750-metre) living room, and breathtaking views of Central Park, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
A look at interior of the house is available here.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site