Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes to Move to $21 Million Home
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is set to expand her property portfolio - she's eying a $21 million home in New York. The "Sex and the City" star and her actor husband Matthew Broderick currently live in Manhattan's trendy West Village with their three children, but after a year of house-hunting, the couple is reportedly close to signing a deal to move to the city's posh Upper West Side neighborhood.
The luxury duplex is currently owned by Lorne Michaels, the creator of hit U.S. comedy sketch show "Saturday Night Live", and boasts eight bedrooms, a 32-foot (9.750-metre) living room, and breathtaking views of Central Park, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
A look at interior of the house is available here.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday