Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes to Move to $21 Million Home
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is set to expand her property portfolio - she's eying a $21 million home in New York. The "Sex and the City" star and her actor husband Matthew Broderick currently live in Manhattan's trendy West Village with their three children, but after a year of house-hunting, the couple is reportedly close to signing a deal to move to the city's posh Upper West Side neighborhood.
The luxury duplex is currently owned by Lorne Michaels, the creator of hit U.S. comedy sketch show "Saturday Night Live", and boasts eight bedrooms, a 32-foot (9.750-metre) living room, and breathtaking views of Central Park, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
A look at interior of the house is available here.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show