Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes to Move to $21 Million Home
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is set to expand her property portfolio - she's eying a $21 million home in New York. The "Sex and the City" star and her actor husband Matthew Broderick currently live in Manhattan's trendy West Village with their three children, but after a year of house-hunting, the couple is reportedly close to signing a deal to move to the city's posh Upper West Side neighborhood.
The luxury duplex is currently owned by Lorne Michaels, the creator of hit U.S. comedy sketch show "Saturday Night Live", and boasts eight bedrooms, a 32-foot (9.750-metre) living room, and breathtaking views of Central Park, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
A look at interior of the house is available here.
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Works With Beau The Weeknd on New Song Titled 'In Her Element'