Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes to Move to $21 Million Home
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is set to expand her property portfolio - she's eying a $21 million home in New York. The "Sex and the City" star and her actor husband Matthew Broderick currently live in Manhattan's trendy West Village with their three children, but after a year of house-hunting, the couple is reportedly close to signing a deal to move to the city's posh Upper West Side neighborhood.
The luxury duplex is currently owned by Lorne Michaels, the creator of hit U.S. comedy sketch show "Saturday Night Live", and boasts eight bedrooms, a 32-foot (9.750-metre) living room, and breathtaking views of Central Park, according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
A look at interior of the house is available here.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent