Fergie Signed as Judge of Singing Competition
Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie can add talent-spotter to her resume - she's signed up to judge an online singing competition. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker has joined British pop star Natasha Bedingfield, Aussie actress/singer Delta Goodrem, and legendary songwriter Diane Warren on the judging panel for "Avon Voices".
The contest, run by cosmetics giant Avon, will feature a worldwide search for a star of the future, with the chance to record a professionally-produced album as the ultimate prize. Anna Segatti, Group Vice President for Avon Western Europe and Middle East, says, "In celebration of Avon's 125th anniversary in 2011, we are inviting people from around the world to come together and showcase their talents..."
"We are thrilled to have music industry legends on board to join us in the hunt for the next big star. If you're an avid singer or songwriter now is really your time to shine and be in with an opportunity to win this once in a lifetime chance with Avon Voices."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'