Fergie Signed as Judge of Singing Competition
Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie can add talent-spotter to her resume - she's signed up to judge an online singing competition. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker has joined British pop star Natasha Bedingfield, Aussie actress/singer Delta Goodrem, and legendary songwriter Diane Warren on the judging panel for "Avon Voices".
The contest, run by cosmetics giant Avon, will feature a worldwide search for a star of the future, with the chance to record a professionally-produced album as the ultimate prize. Anna Segatti, Group Vice President for Avon Western Europe and Middle East, says, "In celebration of Avon's 125th anniversary in 2011, we are inviting people from around the world to come together and showcase their talents..."
"We are thrilled to have music industry legends on board to join us in the hunt for the next big star. If you're an avid singer or songwriter now is really your time to shine and be in with an opportunity to win this once in a lifetime chance with Avon Voices."
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'