Fergie Signed as Judge of Singing Competition
Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie can add talent-spotter to her resume - she's signed up to judge an online singing competition. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker has joined British pop star Natasha Bedingfield, Aussie actress/singer Delta Goodrem, and legendary songwriter Diane Warren on the judging panel for "Avon Voices".
The contest, run by cosmetics giant Avon, will feature a worldwide search for a star of the future, with the chance to record a professionally-produced album as the ultimate prize. Anna Segatti, Group Vice President for Avon Western Europe and Middle East, says, "In celebration of Avon's 125th anniversary in 2011, we are inviting people from around the world to come together and showcase their talents..."
"We are thrilled to have music industry legends on board to join us in the hunt for the next big star. If you're an avid singer or songwriter now is really your time to shine and be in with an opportunity to win this once in a lifetime chance with Avon Voices."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'