Fergie Signed as Judge of Singing Competition
Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie can add talent-spotter to her resume - she's signed up to judge an online singing competition. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker has joined British pop star Natasha Bedingfield, Aussie actress/singer Delta Goodrem, and legendary songwriter Diane Warren on the judging panel for "Avon Voices".
The contest, run by cosmetics giant Avon, will feature a worldwide search for a star of the future, with the chance to record a professionally-produced album as the ultimate prize. Anna Segatti, Group Vice President for Avon Western Europe and Middle East, says, "In celebration of Avon's 125th anniversary in 2011, we are inviting people from around the world to come together and showcase their talents..."
"We are thrilled to have music industry legends on board to join us in the hunt for the next big star. If you're an avid singer or songwriter now is really your time to shine and be in with an opportunity to win this once in a lifetime chance with Avon Voices."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism