Fergie Signed as Judge of Singing Competition
Black Eyed Peas singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie can add talent-spotter to her resume - she's signed up to judge an online singing competition. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker has joined British pop star Natasha Bedingfield, Aussie actress/singer Delta Goodrem, and legendary songwriter Diane Warren on the judging panel for "Avon Voices".
The contest, run by cosmetics giant Avon, will feature a worldwide search for a star of the future, with the chance to record a professionally-produced album as the ultimate prize. Anna Segatti, Group Vice President for Avon Western Europe and Middle East, says, "In celebration of Avon's 125th anniversary in 2011, we are inviting people from around the world to come together and showcase their talents..."
"We are thrilled to have music industry legends on board to join us in the hunt for the next big star. If you're an avid singer or songwriter now is really your time to shine and be in with an opportunity to win this once in a lifetime chance with Avon Voices."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video