Cheryl Cole Beats GaGa and Bieber as Most Popular Music Star of 2010
British singer Cheryl Cole has fought off competition from Lady GaGa and Rihanna to be named the most popular music star of 2010. The Girls Aloud beauty, also a judge on Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor", topped the list compiled by internet search engine Yahoo, based on the number of online 'hits' she's received in the U.K.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker came second, closely followed by teen pop sensation Justin Bieber in third place. Katy Perry, who married Russell Brand in October, was named the fourth most popular singer while Rihanna rounded out the top five.
Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Beyonce Knowles, boyband JLS and Lily Allen made up the rest of the top ten.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing