Cheryl Cole Beats GaGa and Bieber as Most Popular Music Star of 2010
British singer Cheryl Cole has fought off competition from Lady GaGa and Rihanna to be named the most popular music star of 2010. The Girls Aloud beauty, also a judge on Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor", topped the list compiled by internet search engine Yahoo, based on the number of online 'hits' she's received in the U.K.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker came second, closely followed by teen pop sensation Justin Bieber in third place. Katy Perry, who married Russell Brand in October, was named the fourth most popular singer while Rihanna rounded out the top five.
Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Beyonce Knowles, boyband JLS and Lily Allen made up the rest of the top ten.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?