Cheryl Cole Beats GaGa and Bieber as Most Popular Music Star of 2010
British singer Cheryl Cole has fought off competition from Lady GaGa and Rihanna to be named the most popular music star of 2010. The Girls Aloud beauty, also a judge on Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor", topped the list compiled by internet search engine Yahoo, based on the number of online 'hits' she's received in the U.K.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker came second, closely followed by teen pop sensation Justin Bieber in third place. Katy Perry, who married Russell Brand in October, was named the fourth most popular singer while Rihanna rounded out the top five.
Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Beyonce Knowles, boyband JLS and Lily Allen made up the rest of the top ten.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked