Cheryl Cole Beats GaGa and Bieber as Most Popular Music Star of 2010
British singer Cheryl Cole has fought off competition from Lady GaGa and Rihanna to be named the most popular music star of 2010. The Girls Aloud beauty, also a judge on Simon Cowell's reality show "The X Factor", topped the list compiled by internet search engine Yahoo, based on the number of online 'hits' she's received in the U.K.
The "Poker Face" hitmaker came second, closely followed by teen pop sensation Justin Bieber in third place. Katy Perry, who married Russell Brand in October, was named the fourth most popular singer while Rihanna rounded out the top five.
Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Beyonce Knowles, boyband JLS and Lily Allen made up the rest of the top ten.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo