Geri Halliwell Introduces Mom to Her Boyfriend's Family
Geri Halliwell is taking her relationship with lover Henry Beckith to the next level - she introduced her mother to the aristocrat's posh parents during a trip to London's West End earlier this week. The former Spice Girls has dated the British heir since 2009, and sparked rumors she was planning to move in with the multi-millionaire earlier this year when the pair was spotted househunting in Wiltshire, England.
And despite proving their commitment to each other over the last 18 months, the couple only arranged for their parents to meet this week, according to Britain's Daily Express. The publication reports Halliwell introduced her Spanish mother Ana Maria to Sir John and Lady Beckwith when they went to see Frankie Valli musical Jersey Boys.
A source tells the publication, "Geri and Henry went to chat to the cast and their parents were left to mill about. They were chatting to each other but it all seemed rather polite and not much more than small talk."
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video