Geri Halliwell Introduces Mom to Her Boyfriend's Family
Geri Halliwell is taking her relationship with lover Henry Beckith to the next level - she introduced her mother to the aristocrat's posh parents during a trip to London's West End earlier this week. The former Spice Girls has dated the British heir since 2009, and sparked rumors she was planning to move in with the multi-millionaire earlier this year when the pair was spotted househunting in Wiltshire, England.
And despite proving their commitment to each other over the last 18 months, the couple only arranged for their parents to meet this week, according to Britain's Daily Express. The publication reports Halliwell introduced her Spanish mother Ana Maria to Sir John and Lady Beckwith when they went to see Frankie Valli musical Jersey Boys.
A source tells the publication, "Geri and Henry went to chat to the cast and their parents were left to mill about. They were chatting to each other but it all seemed rather polite and not much more than small talk."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville