Geri Halliwell Introduces Mom to Her Boyfriend's Family
Geri Halliwell is taking her relationship with lover Henry Beckith to the next level - she introduced her mother to the aristocrat's posh parents during a trip to London's West End earlier this week. The former Spice Girls has dated the British heir since 2009, and sparked rumors she was planning to move in with the multi-millionaire earlier this year when the pair was spotted househunting in Wiltshire, England.
And despite proving their commitment to each other over the last 18 months, the couple only arranged for their parents to meet this week, according to Britain's Daily Express. The publication reports Halliwell introduced her Spanish mother Ana Maria to Sir John and Lady Beckwith when they went to see Frankie Valli musical Jersey Boys.
A source tells the publication, "Geri and Henry went to chat to the cast and their parents were left to mill about. They were chatting to each other but it all seemed rather polite and not much more than small talk."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival