Geri Halliwell Introduces Mom to Her Boyfriend's Family
Geri Halliwell is taking her relationship with lover Henry Beckith to the next level - she introduced her mother to the aristocrat's posh parents during a trip to London's West End earlier this week. The former Spice Girls has dated the British heir since 2009, and sparked rumors she was planning to move in with the multi-millionaire earlier this year when the pair was spotted househunting in Wiltshire, England.
And despite proving their commitment to each other over the last 18 months, the couple only arranged for their parents to meet this week, according to Britain's Daily Express. The publication reports Halliwell introduced her Spanish mother Ana Maria to Sir John and Lady Beckwith when they went to see Frankie Valli musical Jersey Boys.
A source tells the publication, "Geri and Henry went to chat to the cast and their parents were left to mill about. They were chatting to each other but it all seemed rather polite and not much more than small talk."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media