Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Moves to Converted Barn After Selling Marital Mansion
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood is living in her own country home after finally selling the former couple's marital mansion. Jo won the couple's property in Surrey, England as part of their out-of-court divorce settlement last year and was eager to sell the multi-million dollar residence.
She managed to offload the home for just below the $19.5 million asking price and is now living in her own place. Jo tells Britain's Daily Express, "I've moved, I'm out! I'm in a converted barn and it's all mine."
Back in October, Jo Wood claimed she was struggling to move on after her divorce from Ronnie because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move," she said.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week