Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Moves to Converted Barn After Selling Marital Mansion
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood is living in her own country home after finally selling the former couple's marital mansion. Jo won the couple's property in Surrey, England as part of their out-of-court divorce settlement last year and was eager to sell the multi-million dollar residence.
She managed to offload the home for just below the $19.5 million asking price and is now living in her own place. Jo tells Britain's Daily Express, "I've moved, I'm out! I'm in a converted barn and it's all mine."
Back in October, Jo Wood claimed she was struggling to move on after her divorce from Ronnie because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move," she said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival