Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Moves to Converted Barn After Selling Marital Mansion
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood is living in her own country home after finally selling the former couple's marital mansion. Jo won the couple's property in Surrey, England as part of their out-of-court divorce settlement last year and was eager to sell the multi-million dollar residence.
She managed to offload the home for just below the $19.5 million asking price and is now living in her own place. Jo tells Britain's Daily Express, "I've moved, I'm out! I'm in a converted barn and it's all mine."
Back in October, Jo Wood claimed she was struggling to move on after her divorce from Ronnie because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move," she said.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans