Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Moves to Converted Barn After Selling Marital Mansion
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood is living in her own country home after finally selling the former couple's marital mansion. Jo won the couple's property in Surrey, England as part of their out-of-court divorce settlement last year and was eager to sell the multi-million dollar residence.
She managed to offload the home for just below the $19.5 million asking price and is now living in her own place. Jo tells Britain's Daily Express, "I've moved, I'm out! I'm in a converted barn and it's all mine."
Back in October, Jo Wood claimed she was struggling to move on after her divorce from Ronnie because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move," she said.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'