Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Moves to Converted Barn After Selling Marital Mansion
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood is living in her own country home after finally selling the former couple's marital mansion. Jo won the couple's property in Surrey, England as part of their out-of-court divorce settlement last year and was eager to sell the multi-million dollar residence.
She managed to offload the home for just below the $19.5 million asking price and is now living in her own place. Jo tells Britain's Daily Express, "I've moved, I'm out! I'm in a converted barn and it's all mine."
Back in October, Jo Wood claimed she was struggling to move on after her divorce from Ronnie because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move," she said.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal