Snow Forces Jamie Cullum to Cancel France Gig
Jazz star Jamie Cullum has apologized to fans after he was forced to axe a gig in France due to extreme snowfall sweeping the country. The "Everlasting Love" singer was due to perform in Lyon on Wednesday, December 1 but Cullum and his crew were unable to make it to the Bourse Du Travail venue.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "It is with great sadness that we have to pull the gig tonight. The snow has prevented us from getting to Lyon. We are still miles away."
"We're trapped behind tons of other lorries. I am absolutely gutted. So sorry Lyon. Trapped in a service station lay-by."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7