Snow Forces Jamie Cullum to Cancel France Gig
Jazz star Jamie Cullum has apologized to fans after he was forced to axe a gig in France due to extreme snowfall sweeping the country. The "Everlasting Love" singer was due to perform in Lyon on Wednesday, December 1 but Cullum and his crew were unable to make it to the Bourse Du Travail venue.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "It is with great sadness that we have to pull the gig tonight. The snow has prevented us from getting to Lyon. We are still miles away."
"We're trapped behind tons of other lorries. I am absolutely gutted. So sorry Lyon. Trapped in a service station lay-by."
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'