Snow Forces Jamie Cullum to Cancel France Gig
Jazz star Jamie Cullum has apologized to fans after he was forced to axe a gig in France due to extreme snowfall sweeping the country. The "Everlasting Love" singer was due to perform in Lyon on Wednesday, December 1 but Cullum and his crew were unable to make it to the Bourse Du Travail venue.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "It is with great sadness that we have to pull the gig tonight. The snow has prevented us from getting to Lyon. We are still miles away."
"We're trapped behind tons of other lorries. I am absolutely gutted. So sorry Lyon. Trapped in a service station lay-by."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special