Snow Forces Jamie Cullum to Cancel France Gig
Jazz star Jamie Cullum has apologized to fans after he was forced to axe a gig in France due to extreme snowfall sweeping the country. The "Everlasting Love" singer was due to perform in Lyon on Wednesday, December 1 but Cullum and his crew were unable to make it to the Bourse Du Travail venue.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "It is with great sadness that we have to pull the gig tonight. The snow has prevented us from getting to Lyon. We are still miles away."
"We're trapped behind tons of other lorries. I am absolutely gutted. So sorry Lyon. Trapped in a service station lay-by."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie