Snow Forces Jamie Cullum to Cancel France Gig
Jazz star Jamie Cullum has apologized to fans after he was forced to axe a gig in France due to extreme snowfall sweeping the country. The "Everlasting Love" singer was due to perform in Lyon on Wednesday, December 1 but Cullum and his crew were unable to make it to the Bourse Du Travail venue.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "It is with great sadness that we have to pull the gig tonight. The snow has prevented us from getting to Lyon. We are still miles away."
"We're trapped behind tons of other lorries. I am absolutely gutted. So sorry Lyon. Trapped in a service station lay-by."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date