Kourtney Kardashian Furious About Leaked 911 Call
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian was appalled to discover her call to the emergency services prior to son Mason's hospitalization in November has been made public, insisting the message should have remained private.
Baby Mason, Kardashian's 11-month-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick, was transported by ambulance from the couple's Los Angeles, California home to a nearby hospital after the worried mum dialed 911 on November 19. He was treated for an allergic reaction and subsequently released from the facility.
Kardashian's 911 call was leaked online earlier this week, and the socialite is fuming about the tape's release. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I find it extremely disturbing that 911 calls get released. Why should that be anyone's business? It's an emergency situation not a red carpet."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik