Kourtney Kardashian Furious About Leaked 911 Call
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian was appalled to discover her call to the emergency services prior to son Mason's hospitalization in November has been made public, insisting the message should have remained private.
Baby Mason, Kardashian's 11-month-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick, was transported by ambulance from the couple's Los Angeles, California home to a nearby hospital after the worried mum dialed 911 on November 19. He was treated for an allergic reaction and subsequently released from the facility.
Kardashian's 911 call was leaked online earlier this week, and the socialite is fuming about the tape's release. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I find it extremely disturbing that 911 calls get released. Why should that be anyone's business? It's an emergency situation not a red carpet."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville