Ben Affleck Gets Ticket for Speeding
Ben Affleck is nursing a bruised ego after he was caught speeding in Los Angeles while traveling with his actress wife Jennifer Garner. The "Daredevil, The Movie" star was driving his Lexus car in Santa Monica on Wednesday, December 1 when police pulled over his vehicle for going over the legal speed limit.
He was fined for the traffic offense and allowed to go on his way.
Ben Affleck recently revealed he plans to make a movie about the troubles in the Democratic Republic of Congo but he needs support from studio executives. "I would love to make a movie about Congo, but unfortunately I've asked Hollywood folks and they always say, 'Ah, nobody wants to see a movie about Africa'," the actor/director said.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo