Ben Affleck Gets Ticket for Speeding
Ben Affleck is nursing a bruised ego after he was caught speeding in Los Angeles while traveling with his actress wife Jennifer Garner. The "Daredevil, The Movie" star was driving his Lexus car in Santa Monica on Wednesday, December 1 when police pulled over his vehicle for going over the legal speed limit.
He was fined for the traffic offense and allowed to go on his way.
Ben Affleck recently revealed he plans to make a movie about the troubles in the Democratic Republic of Congo but he needs support from studio executives. "I would love to make a movie about Congo, but unfortunately I've asked Hollywood folks and they always say, 'Ah, nobody wants to see a movie about Africa'," the actor/director said.
More Ben Affleck News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent