Nicole Richie's Battle With Paparazzo Settled
Nicole Richie has reportedly settled her case against a paparazzo she accused of harassing her daughter Harlow. The snapper has agreed to stay away from the family for five years.
Richie was granted a temporary injunction in November ordering Fabricio Luis Mariotto to stay 100 yards (91 meters) away from her, her fiance Joel Madden and their two children Harlow and Sparrow, and to keep his distance from Harlow's Los Angeles school. The socialite was preparing to fight to have the order made permanent later this month, but the case has been resolved outside of court, according to TMZ.com.
The website claims Richie's lawyer Mark Geragos met with Mariotto on Wednesday, December 1 and drew up an agreement stating the photographer must stay away from Richie's family until 2015. In return, Richie is reportedly dropping her request for a permanent restraining order.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds