Nicole Richie's Battle With Paparazzo Settled
Nicole Richie has reportedly settled her case against a paparazzo she accused of harassing her daughter Harlow. The snapper has agreed to stay away from the family for five years.
Richie was granted a temporary injunction in November ordering Fabricio Luis Mariotto to stay 100 yards (91 meters) away from her, her fiance Joel Madden and their two children Harlow and Sparrow, and to keep his distance from Harlow's Los Angeles school. The socialite was preparing to fight to have the order made permanent later this month, but the case has been resolved outside of court, according to TMZ.com.
The website claims Richie's lawyer Mark Geragos met with Mariotto on Wednesday, December 1 and drew up an agreement stating the photographer must stay away from Richie's family until 2015. In return, Richie is reportedly dropping her request for a permanent restraining order.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie