Nicole Richie's Battle With Paparazzo Settled
Nicole Richie has reportedly settled her case against a paparazzo she accused of harassing her daughter Harlow. The snapper has agreed to stay away from the family for five years.
Richie was granted a temporary injunction in November ordering Fabricio Luis Mariotto to stay 100 yards (91 meters) away from her, her fiance Joel Madden and their two children Harlow and Sparrow, and to keep his distance from Harlow's Los Angeles school. The socialite was preparing to fight to have the order made permanent later this month, but the case has been resolved outside of court, according to TMZ.com.
The website claims Richie's lawyer Mark Geragos met with Mariotto on Wednesday, December 1 and drew up an agreement stating the photographer must stay away from Richie's family until 2015. In return, Richie is reportedly dropping her request for a permanent restraining order.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years