Nicole Richie's Battle With Paparazzo Settled
Nicole Richie has reportedly settled her case against a paparazzo she accused of harassing her daughter Harlow. The snapper has agreed to stay away from the family for five years.
Richie was granted a temporary injunction in November ordering Fabricio Luis Mariotto to stay 100 yards (91 meters) away from her, her fiance Joel Madden and their two children Harlow and Sparrow, and to keep his distance from Harlow's Los Angeles school. The socialite was preparing to fight to have the order made permanent later this month, but the case has been resolved outside of court, according to TMZ.com.
The website claims Richie's lawyer Mark Geragos met with Mariotto on Wednesday, December 1 and drew up an agreement stating the photographer must stay away from Richie's family until 2015. In return, Richie is reportedly dropping her request for a permanent restraining order.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones