Nicole Richie's Battle With Paparazzo Settled
Nicole Richie has reportedly settled her case against a paparazzo she accused of harassing her daughter Harlow. The snapper has agreed to stay away from the family for five years.
Richie was granted a temporary injunction in November ordering Fabricio Luis Mariotto to stay 100 yards (91 meters) away from her, her fiance Joel Madden and their two children Harlow and Sparrow, and to keep his distance from Harlow's Los Angeles school. The socialite was preparing to fight to have the order made permanent later this month, but the case has been resolved outside of court, according to TMZ.com.
The website claims Richie's lawyer Mark Geragos met with Mariotto on Wednesday, December 1 and drew up an agreement stating the photographer must stay away from Richie's family until 2015. In return, Richie is reportedly dropping her request for a permanent restraining order.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story