Paris Hilton Saved by Brooke Mueller in Car Break Down
Paris Hilton was left stranded in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 30 after her hybrid car broke down. The socialite was driving through Los Feliz when her GMC Yukon hybrid suddenly stopped at the side of the road. Hilton subsequently discovered she had run out of gas and electricity, which are both required to power the vehicle.
The blonde beauty called her pal Brooke Mueller to help her out, and the estranged wife of Charlie Sheen quickly arrived on the scene with petrol canisters to fill up Hilton's engine. And Hilton kept her fans up to date with her driving drama throughout the incident, writing on Twitter.com, "So brutal, my car ran out of gas, waiting for my girls to come rescue me."
"I saw that it said low fuel, but it said I had 32 miles of gas left. So I thought I could make it to the gas station. Brooke to the rescue! Thank goodness for great friends."
More Paris Hilton News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney