Paris Hilton Saved by Brooke Mueller in Car Break Down
Paris Hilton was left stranded in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 30 after her hybrid car broke down. The socialite was driving through Los Feliz when her GMC Yukon hybrid suddenly stopped at the side of the road. Hilton subsequently discovered she had run out of gas and electricity, which are both required to power the vehicle.
The blonde beauty called her pal Brooke Mueller to help her out, and the estranged wife of Charlie Sheen quickly arrived on the scene with petrol canisters to fill up Hilton's engine. And Hilton kept her fans up to date with her driving drama throughout the incident, writing on Twitter.com, "So brutal, my car ran out of gas, waiting for my girls to come rescue me."
"I saw that it said low fuel, but it said I had 32 miles of gas left. So I thought I could make it to the gas station. Brooke to the rescue! Thank goodness for great friends."
More Paris Hilton News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24