Gwen Stefani Auctions Special Baby Buggy for Charity
Fashionable pop star Gwen Stefani has designed and autographed a special baby buggy to help raise money for charity and spread awareness about World AIDS Day. The singer and mother-of-two has teamed up with baby product firm Bugaboo to customise two of their Cameleon strollers, decorating hers with a graffiti-style floral fabric from her L.A.M.B. clothing collection, complete with leather trim on the canopy and storage basket and accessorised with pyramid studs.
Stefani is keeping one to use for her youngest son Zuma, while the other has been put up for auction on eBay.com. The online sale began on Wednesday, December 1 - recognised as World AIDS Day - and fans will have the opportunity to bid on the buggy until Sunday, December 5.
All profits will benefit The Global Fund, an organisation which aims to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission in Africa by 2015, reports People.com.
More Gwen Stefani News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie