Gwen Stefani Auctions Special Baby Buggy for Charity
Fashionable pop star Gwen Stefani has designed and autographed a special baby buggy to help raise money for charity and spread awareness about World AIDS Day. The singer and mother-of-two has teamed up with baby product firm Bugaboo to customise two of their Cameleon strollers, decorating hers with a graffiti-style floral fabric from her L.A.M.B. clothing collection, complete with leather trim on the canopy and storage basket and accessorised with pyramid studs.
Stefani is keeping one to use for her youngest son Zuma, while the other has been put up for auction on eBay.com. The online sale began on Wednesday, December 1 - recognised as World AIDS Day - and fans will have the opportunity to bid on the buggy until Sunday, December 5.
All profits will benefit The Global Fund, an organisation which aims to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission in Africa by 2015, reports People.com.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4