Gwen Stefani Auctions Special Baby Buggy for Charity
Fashionable pop star Gwen Stefani has designed and autographed a special baby buggy to help raise money for charity and spread awareness about World AIDS Day. The singer and mother-of-two has teamed up with baby product firm Bugaboo to customise two of their Cameleon strollers, decorating hers with a graffiti-style floral fabric from her L.A.M.B. clothing collection, complete with leather trim on the canopy and storage basket and accessorised with pyramid studs.
Stefani is keeping one to use for her youngest son Zuma, while the other has been put up for auction on eBay.com. The online sale began on Wednesday, December 1 - recognised as World AIDS Day - and fans will have the opportunity to bid on the buggy until Sunday, December 5.
All profits will benefit The Global Fund, an organisation which aims to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission in Africa by 2015, reports People.com.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival