Gwen Stefani Auctions Special Baby Buggy for Charity
Fashionable pop star Gwen Stefani has designed and autographed a special baby buggy to help raise money for charity and spread awareness about World AIDS Day. The singer and mother-of-two has teamed up with baby product firm Bugaboo to customise two of their Cameleon strollers, decorating hers with a graffiti-style floral fabric from her L.A.M.B. clothing collection, complete with leather trim on the canopy and storage basket and accessorised with pyramid studs.
Stefani is keeping one to use for her youngest son Zuma, while the other has been put up for auction on eBay.com. The online sale began on Wednesday, December 1 - recognised as World AIDS Day - and fans will have the opportunity to bid on the buggy until Sunday, December 5.
All profits will benefit The Global Fund, an organisation which aims to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission in Africa by 2015, reports People.com.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says