Gwen Stefani Auctions Special Baby Buggy for Charity
Fashionable pop star Gwen Stefani has designed and autographed a special baby buggy to help raise money for charity and spread awareness about World AIDS Day. The singer and mother-of-two has teamed up with baby product firm Bugaboo to customise two of their Cameleon strollers, decorating hers with a graffiti-style floral fabric from her L.A.M.B. clothing collection, complete with leather trim on the canopy and storage basket and accessorised with pyramid studs.
Stefani is keeping one to use for her youngest son Zuma, while the other has been put up for auction on eBay.com. The online sale began on Wednesday, December 1 - recognised as World AIDS Day - and fans will have the opportunity to bid on the buggy until Sunday, December 5.
All profits will benefit The Global Fund, an organisation which aims to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission in Africa by 2015, reports People.com.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group