Alexis Neiers Arrested for Drugs Possession
Embattled teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has been arrested for possession of heroin, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com. Neiers, who starred in U.S. series "Pretty Wild", is on probation after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on Orlando Bloom's home last year.
The 19 year old was freed from jail after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang that targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. According to the website, Neiers never checked in for probation after being released from jail in July, prompting police officers to visit her Los Angeles home on Wednesday morning, December 1.
Law enforcement sources say they conducted a search of the residence, where they discovered black tar heroin, and immediately placed Neiers under arrest. Neiers' representatives had not returned requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host