Alexis Neiers Arrested for Drugs Possession
Embattled teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has been arrested for possession of heroin, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com. Neiers, who starred in U.S. series "Pretty Wild", is on probation after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on Orlando Bloom's home last year.
The 19 year old was freed from jail after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang that targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. According to the website, Neiers never checked in for probation after being released from jail in July, prompting police officers to visit her Los Angeles home on Wednesday morning, December 1.
Law enforcement sources say they conducted a search of the residence, where they discovered black tar heroin, and immediately placed Neiers under arrest. Neiers' representatives had not returned requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie