Alexis Neiers Arrested for Drugs Possession
Embattled teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has been arrested for possession of heroin, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com. Neiers, who starred in U.S. series "Pretty Wild", is on probation after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on Orlando Bloom's home last year.
The 19 year old was freed from jail after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang that targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. According to the website, Neiers never checked in for probation after being released from jail in July, prompting police officers to visit her Los Angeles home on Wednesday morning, December 1.
Law enforcement sources say they conducted a search of the residence, where they discovered black tar heroin, and immediately placed Neiers under arrest. Neiers' representatives had not returned requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up