Alexis Neiers Arrested for Drugs Possession
Embattled teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has been arrested for possession of heroin, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com. Neiers, who starred in U.S. series "Pretty Wild", is on probation after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary stemming from a raid on Orlando Bloom's home last year.
The 19 year old was freed from jail after serving just four weeks of a 180-day sentence for her part in the infamous 'Bling Ring' burglary gang that targeted celebrity homes across Hollywood. According to the website, Neiers never checked in for probation after being released from jail in July, prompting police officers to visit her Los Angeles home on Wednesday morning, December 1.
Law enforcement sources say they conducted a search of the residence, where they discovered black tar heroin, and immediately placed Neiers under arrest. Neiers' representatives had not returned requests for a comment as WENN went to press.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24