Hospitalized for Bacterial Infection, Heather Locklear Is Released Soon
Actress Heather Locklear has been hospitalized in California for a bacterial infection. A representative for the star has confirmed to TMZ.com she has been placed on a course of antibiotics and will be released later on Wednesday, December 1.
Locklear, 49, had reportedly just returned from Canada, where she finished shooting an upcoming film, entitled "He Loves Me". It was not clear as WENN went to press when Locklear had been admitted, but she is reportedly "doing fine".
Earlier this year, Heather Locklear entered a rehab for prescription drug addiction after she was arrested following a hit-and-run incident in April. She completed her 30-day stint in the facility in July.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018