Hospitalized for Bacterial Infection, Heather Locklear Is Released Soon
Actress Heather Locklear has been hospitalized in California for a bacterial infection. A representative for the star has confirmed to TMZ.com she has been placed on a course of antibiotics and will be released later on Wednesday, December 1.
Locklear, 49, had reportedly just returned from Canada, where she finished shooting an upcoming film, entitled "He Loves Me". It was not clear as WENN went to press when Locklear had been admitted, but she is reportedly "doing fine".
Earlier this year, Heather Locklear entered a rehab for prescription drug addiction after she was arrested following a hit-and-run incident in April. She completed her 30-day stint in the facility in July.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia