Hospitalized for Bacterial Infection, Heather Locklear Is Released Soon
Actress Heather Locklear has been hospitalized in California for a bacterial infection. A representative for the star has confirmed to TMZ.com she has been placed on a course of antibiotics and will be released later on Wednesday, December 1.
Locklear, 49, had reportedly just returned from Canada, where she finished shooting an upcoming film, entitled "He Loves Me". It was not clear as WENN went to press when Locklear had been admitted, but she is reportedly "doing fine".
Earlier this year, Heather Locklear entered a rehab for prescription drug addiction after she was arrested following a hit-and-run incident in April. She completed her 30-day stint in the facility in July.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?