Hospitalized for Bacterial Infection, Heather Locklear Is Released Soon
Actress Heather Locklear has been hospitalized in California for a bacterial infection. A representative for the star has confirmed to TMZ.com she has been placed on a course of antibiotics and will be released later on Wednesday, December 1.
Locklear, 49, had reportedly just returned from Canada, where she finished shooting an upcoming film, entitled "He Loves Me". It was not clear as WENN went to press when Locklear had been admitted, but she is reportedly "doing fine".
Earlier this year, Heather Locklear entered a rehab for prescription drug addiction after she was arrested following a hit-and-run incident in April. She completed her 30-day stint in the facility in July.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart