Hospitalized for Bacterial Infection, Heather Locklear Is Released Soon
Actress Heather Locklear has been hospitalized in California for a bacterial infection. A representative for the star has confirmed to TMZ.com she has been placed on a course of antibiotics and will be released later on Wednesday, December 1.
Locklear, 49, had reportedly just returned from Canada, where she finished shooting an upcoming film, entitled "He Loves Me". It was not clear as WENN went to press when Locklear had been admitted, but she is reportedly "doing fine".
Earlier this year, Heather Locklear entered a rehab for prescription drug addiction after she was arrested following a hit-and-run incident in April. She completed her 30-day stint in the facility in July.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent