Katie Price Not Allowed to Drive in Her Native UK
Model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price has been banned from the roads in her native U.K. after she was caught breaking the speed limit in her car. Price was hit with the ban after cops registered her traveling at 83 miles (133 kilometers)-per-hour in a 70 mile (112 kilometer)-per-hour zone in West Sussex, south England in December 2009.
She has several previous driving offenses - including not being in proper control of a horse box on the roads - and was banned from driving for six months. She was also fined $1,500 and ordered to pay $150 in court costs.
Price did not attend the hearing at Crawley Magistrates Court, south England on Wednesday, December 1 but her lawyer, Robin Sellers, entered a guilty plea in her absence. Sellers told the court Price was being followed by snappers at the time of the incident, but Deputy District Judge Ken Goldspring brushed off the excuse, adding "It goes with the territory."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby