Katie Price Not Allowed to Drive in Her Native UK
Model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price has been banned from the roads in her native U.K. after she was caught breaking the speed limit in her car. Price was hit with the ban after cops registered her traveling at 83 miles (133 kilometers)-per-hour in a 70 mile (112 kilometer)-per-hour zone in West Sussex, south England in December 2009.
She has several previous driving offenses - including not being in proper control of a horse box on the roads - and was banned from driving for six months. She was also fined $1,500 and ordered to pay $150 in court costs.
Price did not attend the hearing at Crawley Magistrates Court, south England on Wednesday, December 1 but her lawyer, Robin Sellers, entered a guilty plea in her absence. Sellers told the court Price was being followed by snappers at the time of the incident, but Deputy District Judge Ken Goldspring brushed off the excuse, adding "It goes with the territory."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure