Katie Price Not Allowed to Drive in Her Native UK
Model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price has been banned from the roads in her native U.K. after she was caught breaking the speed limit in her car. Price was hit with the ban after cops registered her traveling at 83 miles (133 kilometers)-per-hour in a 70 mile (112 kilometer)-per-hour zone in West Sussex, south England in December 2009.
She has several previous driving offenses - including not being in proper control of a horse box on the roads - and was banned from driving for six months. She was also fined $1,500 and ordered to pay $150 in court costs.
Price did not attend the hearing at Crawley Magistrates Court, south England on Wednesday, December 1 but her lawyer, Robin Sellers, entered a guilty plea in her absence. Sellers told the court Price was being followed by snappers at the time of the incident, but Deputy District Judge Ken Goldspring brushed off the excuse, adding "It goes with the territory."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame