Jay-Z Planning 40/40 Club in U.S. Airports
Jay-Z's popular sports bar franchise is taking flight - the rapper has scored a deal to open branches of his 40/40 Club in airports across the U.S. The hip-hop mogul is set to expand his business empire after striking a deal with bosses at Delaware North Companies, who operate hospitality services at dozens of American airports.
Jay-Z's business partner Desiree Perez says, "The 40/40 Club is all about creating first-class experiences for guests who want to relax and watch their favorite games. We want to see our club grow, and to bring those experiences to travelers. A partnership with Delaware North will do just that."
Already a rapper and a businessman, Jay-Z is also an author. He recently released an autobiography called "Decoded" which enters New York Times Best Sellers list.
More Jay-Z News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent