Jay-Z Planning 40/40 Club in U.S. Airports
Jay-Z's popular sports bar franchise is taking flight - the rapper has scored a deal to open branches of his 40/40 Club in airports across the U.S. The hip-hop mogul is set to expand his business empire after striking a deal with bosses at Delaware North Companies, who operate hospitality services at dozens of American airports.
Jay-Z's business partner Desiree Perez says, "The 40/40 Club is all about creating first-class experiences for guests who want to relax and watch their favorite games. We want to see our club grow, and to bring those experiences to travelers. A partnership with Delaware North will do just that."
Already a rapper and a businessman, Jay-Z is also an author. He recently released an autobiography called "Decoded" which enters New York Times Best Sellers list.
More Jay-Z News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked