Jay-Z Planning 40/40 Club in U.S. Airports
Jay-Z's popular sports bar franchise is taking flight - the rapper has scored a deal to open branches of his 40/40 Club in airports across the U.S. The hip-hop mogul is set to expand his business empire after striking a deal with bosses at Delaware North Companies, who operate hospitality services at dozens of American airports.
Jay-Z's business partner Desiree Perez says, "The 40/40 Club is all about creating first-class experiences for guests who want to relax and watch their favorite games. We want to see our club grow, and to bring those experiences to travelers. A partnership with Delaware North will do just that."
Already a rapper and a businessman, Jay-Z is also an author. He recently released an autobiography called "Decoded" which enters New York Times Best Sellers list.
More Jay-Z News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip