Jay-Z Planning 40/40 Club in U.S. Airports
Jay-Z's popular sports bar franchise is taking flight - the rapper has scored a deal to open branches of his 40/40 Club in airports across the U.S. The hip-hop mogul is set to expand his business empire after striking a deal with bosses at Delaware North Companies, who operate hospitality services at dozens of American airports.
Jay-Z's business partner Desiree Perez says, "The 40/40 Club is all about creating first-class experiences for guests who want to relax and watch their favorite games. We want to see our club grow, and to bring those experiences to travelers. A partnership with Delaware North will do just that."
Already a rapper and a businessman, Jay-Z is also an author. He recently released an autobiography called "Decoded" which enters New York Times Best Sellers list.
More Jay-Z News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'