Jay-Z Planning 40/40 Club in U.S. Airports
Jay-Z's popular sports bar franchise is taking flight - the rapper has scored a deal to open branches of his 40/40 Club in airports across the U.S. The hip-hop mogul is set to expand his business empire after striking a deal with bosses at Delaware North Companies, who operate hospitality services at dozens of American airports.
Jay-Z's business partner Desiree Perez says, "The 40/40 Club is all about creating first-class experiences for guests who want to relax and watch their favorite games. We want to see our club grow, and to bring those experiences to travelers. A partnership with Delaware North will do just that."
Already a rapper and a businessman, Jay-Z is also an author. He recently released an autobiography called "Decoded" which enters New York Times Best Sellers list.
More Jay-Z News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'