Affordable Clothes by Mischa Barton Coming Soon
Mischa Barton is making her comeback - as a fashion designer. "The O.C." star has struggled to find TV and film work since the show finished and faced a series of personal issues last year, which ended with a stint in hospital on involuntary psychiatric hold.
Now she's planning to relaunch her career by creating a range of affordable clothing for women in their 20s and 30s. She says, "My line is going to reach women in their teens, 20s and 30s who want to be fashionable but (at) an affordable price. It doesn't have to be deadly expensive to get amazing clothes."
Ironically, Barton's sense of fashion was recently criticized after she was seen out wearing a pair of butterfly glasses, a tiger print coat, an orange T-shirt as well as pink skirt.
More Mischa Barton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding