Affordable Clothes by Mischa Barton Coming Soon
Mischa Barton is making her comeback - as a fashion designer. "The O.C." star has struggled to find TV and film work since the show finished and faced a series of personal issues last year, which ended with a stint in hospital on involuntary psychiatric hold.
Now she's planning to relaunch her career by creating a range of affordable clothing for women in their 20s and 30s. She says, "My line is going to reach women in their teens, 20s and 30s who want to be fashionable but (at) an affordable price. It doesn't have to be deadly expensive to get amazing clothes."
Ironically, Barton's sense of fashion was recently criticized after she was seen out wearing a pair of butterfly glasses, a tiger print coat, an orange T-shirt as well as pink skirt.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown