Affordable Clothes by Mischa Barton Coming Soon
Mischa Barton is making her comeback - as a fashion designer. "The O.C." star has struggled to find TV and film work since the show finished and faced a series of personal issues last year, which ended with a stint in hospital on involuntary psychiatric hold.
Now she's planning to relaunch her career by creating a range of affordable clothing for women in their 20s and 30s. She says, "My line is going to reach women in their teens, 20s and 30s who want to be fashionable but (at) an affordable price. It doesn't have to be deadly expensive to get amazing clothes."
Ironically, Barton's sense of fashion was recently criticized after she was seen out wearing a pair of butterfly glasses, a tiger print coat, an orange T-shirt as well as pink skirt.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says