Affordable Clothes by Mischa Barton Coming Soon
Mischa Barton is making her comeback - as a fashion designer. "The O.C." star has struggled to find TV and film work since the show finished and faced a series of personal issues last year, which ended with a stint in hospital on involuntary psychiatric hold.
Now she's planning to relaunch her career by creating a range of affordable clothing for women in their 20s and 30s. She says, "My line is going to reach women in their teens, 20s and 30s who want to be fashionable but (at) an affordable price. It doesn't have to be deadly expensive to get amazing clothes."
Ironically, Barton's sense of fashion was recently criticized after she was seen out wearing a pair of butterfly glasses, a tiger print coat, an orange T-shirt as well as pink skirt.
More Mischa Barton News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign