Affordable Clothes by Mischa Barton Coming Soon
Mischa Barton is making her comeback - as a fashion designer. "The O.C." star has struggled to find TV and film work since the show finished and faced a series of personal issues last year, which ended with a stint in hospital on involuntary psychiatric hold.
Now she's planning to relaunch her career by creating a range of affordable clothing for women in their 20s and 30s. She says, "My line is going to reach women in their teens, 20s and 30s who want to be fashionable but (at) an affordable price. It doesn't have to be deadly expensive to get amazing clothes."
Ironically, Barton's sense of fashion was recently criticized after she was seen out wearing a pair of butterfly glasses, a tiger print coat, an orange T-shirt as well as pink skirt.
More Mischa Barton News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media