Johnny Depp Feels Sorry for Hounded Angelina Jolie
Johnny Depp feels sorry for his "The Tourist" co-star Angelina Jolie after witnessing her massive media following while shooting the movie in Italy. The pair share the screen in the new thriller and they spent several months working together on set in Venice, Italy.
Depp admits he saw the "ludicrous" side of celebrity while shooting with the Oscar-winner, as they were constantly trailed by photographers and had to be careful not to be pictured in each other's company.
He tells Vanity Fair magazine, "Poor thing, dogged by paparazzi, her and her husband (sic), Brad... all their kids. There are times when you see how ridiculous is this life, how ludicrous it is, you know, leaving your house every morning and being followed by paparazzi..."
"(We were) having to hide, sometimes not even being able to talk to each other in public because someone will take a photograph and it will be misconstrued and turned into some other s**t".
But Depp has praised Jolie for remaining "incredibly normal" despite her superstar status, and reveals he enjoyed her "wonderfully kind of dark, perverse sense of humor".
More Johnny Depp News
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt