Gabriel Aubry's Car Smashed, Halle Berry Sent Help
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry had a lucky escape on Tuesday, November 30 when he walked away unscathed after a car crash in Los Angeles. The model, who has a daughter with the Hollywood actress, was involved in an accident outside the city's The Grove shopping centre, which left his Mercedes with a smashed front.
It is unclear how the crash occurred. Aubry was photographed removing his belongings from the car before he was picked up by a pal, reports TMZ.com. Rumor has it Aubry called Berry after the crash and she was the one who sent her assistant top pick him up in a white Lexus.
Berry has moved on from her split with Aubry. She is now dating Olivier Martinez after meeting him while filming "Dark Tide" in South Africa.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child