Gabriel Aubry's Car Smashed, Halle Berry Sent Help
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry had a lucky escape on Tuesday, November 30 when he walked away unscathed after a car crash in Los Angeles. The model, who has a daughter with the Hollywood actress, was involved in an accident outside the city's The Grove shopping centre, which left his Mercedes with a smashed front.
It is unclear how the crash occurred. Aubry was photographed removing his belongings from the car before he was picked up by a pal, reports TMZ.com. Rumor has it Aubry called Berry after the crash and she was the one who sent her assistant top pick him up in a white Lexus.
Berry has moved on from her split with Aubry. She is now dating Olivier Martinez after meeting him while filming "Dark Tide" in South Africa.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker