Gabriel Aubry's Car Smashed, Halle Berry Sent Help
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry had a lucky escape on Tuesday, November 30 when he walked away unscathed after a car crash in Los Angeles. The model, who has a daughter with the Hollywood actress, was involved in an accident outside the city's The Grove shopping centre, which left his Mercedes with a smashed front.
It is unclear how the crash occurred. Aubry was photographed removing his belongings from the car before he was picked up by a pal, reports TMZ.com. Rumor has it Aubry called Berry after the crash and she was the one who sent her assistant top pick him up in a white Lexus.
Berry has moved on from her split with Aubry. She is now dating Olivier Martinez after meeting him while filming "Dark Tide" in South Africa.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'