Gabriel Aubry's Car Smashed, Halle Berry Sent Help
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry had a lucky escape on Tuesday, November 30 when he walked away unscathed after a car crash in Los Angeles. The model, who has a daughter with the Hollywood actress, was involved in an accident outside the city's The Grove shopping centre, which left his Mercedes with a smashed front.
It is unclear how the crash occurred. Aubry was photographed removing his belongings from the car before he was picked up by a pal, reports TMZ.com. Rumor has it Aubry called Berry after the crash and she was the one who sent her assistant top pick him up in a white Lexus.
Berry has moved on from her split with Aubry. She is now dating Olivier Martinez after meeting him while filming "Dark Tide" in South Africa.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer