Gabriel Aubry's Car Smashed, Halle Berry Sent Help
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry had a lucky escape on Tuesday, November 30 when he walked away unscathed after a car crash in Los Angeles. The model, who has a daughter with the Hollywood actress, was involved in an accident outside the city's The Grove shopping centre, which left his Mercedes with a smashed front.
It is unclear how the crash occurred. Aubry was photographed removing his belongings from the car before he was picked up by a pal, reports TMZ.com. Rumor has it Aubry called Berry after the crash and she was the one who sent her assistant top pick him up in a white Lexus.
Berry has moved on from her split with Aubry. She is now dating Olivier Martinez after meeting him while filming "Dark Tide" in South Africa.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics