Keith Urban and Hugh Jackman Are 2010 Highest-Earning Australians
Rockers AC/DC, country star Keith Urban and actor Hugh Jackman have topped a list of 2010's highest-earning Australians. The band, whose drummer Phil Rudd has been fined after he was convicted of cannabis possession by a court in New Zealand, came second in the countdown of the country's highest earning entertainers with an annual income of $126 million, only losing out to the team behind the Walking with Dinosaurs live show, which has made big bucks on a global tour.
"X-Men" actor Jackman came in fourth with earnings of $20.7 million, followed by Urban in fifth with $19.2 million. Urban's wife Nicole Kidman was placed well behind her partner at number 10 ($9.2 million).
The actress also came in behind her longtime pal Naomi Watts at seven ($11.9 million) and Cate Blanchett at eight ($10.4. million) in the list, which is compiled by Australia's BRW business magazine. Rich list regulars Kylie Minogue and Russell Crowe both dropped out of the top 10.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart