Keith Urban and Hugh Jackman Are 2010 Highest-Earning Australians
Rockers AC/DC, country star Keith Urban and actor Hugh Jackman have topped a list of 2010's highest-earning Australians. The band, whose drummer Phil Rudd has been fined after he was convicted of cannabis possession by a court in New Zealand, came second in the countdown of the country's highest earning entertainers with an annual income of $126 million, only losing out to the team behind the Walking with Dinosaurs live show, which has made big bucks on a global tour.
"X-Men" actor Jackman came in fourth with earnings of $20.7 million, followed by Urban in fifth with $19.2 million. Urban's wife Nicole Kidman was placed well behind her partner at number 10 ($9.2 million).
The actress also came in behind her longtime pal Naomi Watts at seven ($11.9 million) and Cate Blanchett at eight ($10.4. million) in the list, which is compiled by Australia's BRW business magazine. Rich list regulars Kylie Minogue and Russell Crowe both dropped out of the top 10.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!