Keith Urban and Hugh Jackman Are 2010 Highest-Earning Australians
Rockers AC/DC, country star Keith Urban and actor Hugh Jackman have topped a list of 2010's highest-earning Australians. The band, whose drummer Phil Rudd has been fined after he was convicted of cannabis possession by a court in New Zealand, came second in the countdown of the country's highest earning entertainers with an annual income of $126 million, only losing out to the team behind the Walking with Dinosaurs live show, which has made big bucks on a global tour.
"X-Men" actor Jackman came in fourth with earnings of $20.7 million, followed by Urban in fifth with $19.2 million. Urban's wife Nicole Kidman was placed well behind her partner at number 10 ($9.2 million).
The actress also came in behind her longtime pal Naomi Watts at seven ($11.9 million) and Cate Blanchett at eight ($10.4. million) in the list, which is compiled by Australia's BRW business magazine. Rich list regulars Kylie Minogue and Russell Crowe both dropped out of the top 10.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle