Keith Urban and Hugh Jackman Are 2010 Highest-Earning Australians
Rockers AC/DC, country star Keith Urban and actor Hugh Jackman have topped a list of 2010's highest-earning Australians. The band, whose drummer Phil Rudd has been fined after he was convicted of cannabis possession by a court in New Zealand, came second in the countdown of the country's highest earning entertainers with an annual income of $126 million, only losing out to the team behind the Walking with Dinosaurs live show, which has made big bucks on a global tour.
"X-Men" actor Jackman came in fourth with earnings of $20.7 million, followed by Urban in fifth with $19.2 million. Urban's wife Nicole Kidman was placed well behind her partner at number 10 ($9.2 million).
The actress also came in behind her longtime pal Naomi Watts at seven ($11.9 million) and Cate Blanchett at eight ($10.4. million) in the list, which is compiled by Australia's BRW business magazine. Rich list regulars Kylie Minogue and Russell Crowe both dropped out of the top 10.
More Keith Urban News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign