Keith Urban and Hugh Jackman Are 2010 Highest-Earning Australians
Rockers AC/DC, country star Keith Urban and actor Hugh Jackman have topped a list of 2010's highest-earning Australians. The band, whose drummer Phil Rudd has been fined after he was convicted of cannabis possession by a court in New Zealand, came second in the countdown of the country's highest earning entertainers with an annual income of $126 million, only losing out to the team behind the Walking with Dinosaurs live show, which has made big bucks on a global tour.
"X-Men" actor Jackman came in fourth with earnings of $20.7 million, followed by Urban in fifth with $19.2 million. Urban's wife Nicole Kidman was placed well behind her partner at number 10 ($9.2 million).
The actress also came in behind her longtime pal Naomi Watts at seven ($11.9 million) and Cate Blanchett at eight ($10.4. million) in the list, which is compiled by Australia's BRW business magazine. Rich list regulars Kylie Minogue and Russell Crowe both dropped out of the top 10.
More Keith Urban News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding