Christopher Nolan to Make Video Game Based on 'Inception'
Director Christopher Nolan is branching into the virtual world with a video game based on his sci-fi thriller "Inception". The filmmaker scored a hit at the box office this summer with "Inception", which starred Leonardo DiCaprio as a thief who steals information from the unconscious minds of sleeping targets.
Nolan admits he has always wanted to explore the gaming world and is now working with a team of collaborators to bring the project to life. He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place. At the moment, the only direction we're channeling that is by developing a video game set in the world."
Most recently, "Inception" got the most nods at he 15th Annual Satellite Awards, snatching 11 nominations out of 23 categories including Best Drama.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle