Christopher Nolan to Make Video Game Based on 'Inception'
Director Christopher Nolan is branching into the virtual world with a video game based on his sci-fi thriller "Inception". The filmmaker scored a hit at the box office this summer with "Inception", which starred Leonardo DiCaprio as a thief who steals information from the unconscious minds of sleeping targets.
Nolan admits he has always wanted to explore the gaming world and is now working with a team of collaborators to bring the project to life. He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place. At the moment, the only direction we're channeling that is by developing a video game set in the world."
Most recently, "Inception" got the most nods at he 15th Annual Satellite Awards, snatching 11 nominations out of 23 categories including Best Drama.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival