Christopher Nolan to Make Video Game Based on 'Inception'
Director Christopher Nolan is branching into the virtual world with a video game based on his sci-fi thriller "Inception". The filmmaker scored a hit at the box office this summer with "Inception", which starred Leonardo DiCaprio as a thief who steals information from the unconscious minds of sleeping targets.
Nolan admits he has always wanted to explore the gaming world and is now working with a team of collaborators to bring the project to life. He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place. At the moment, the only direction we're channeling that is by developing a video game set in the world."
Most recently, "Inception" got the most nods at he 15th Annual Satellite Awards, snatching 11 nominations out of 23 categories including Best Drama.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win