Christopher Nolan to Make Video Game Based on 'Inception'
Director Christopher Nolan is branching into the virtual world with a video game based on his sci-fi thriller "Inception". The filmmaker scored a hit at the box office this summer with "Inception", which starred Leonardo DiCaprio as a thief who steals information from the unconscious minds of sleeping targets.
Nolan admits he has always wanted to explore the gaming world and is now working with a team of collaborators to bring the project to life. He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place. At the moment, the only direction we're channeling that is by developing a video game set in the world."
Most recently, "Inception" got the most nods at he 15th Annual Satellite Awards, snatching 11 nominations out of 23 categories including Best Drama.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash