Christopher Nolan to Make Video Game Based on 'Inception'
Director Christopher Nolan is branching into the virtual world with a video game based on his sci-fi thriller "Inception". The filmmaker scored a hit at the box office this summer with "Inception", which starred Leonardo DiCaprio as a thief who steals information from the unconscious minds of sleeping targets.
Nolan admits he has always wanted to explore the gaming world and is now working with a team of collaborators to bring the project to life. He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I always imagined Inception to be a world where a lot of other stories could take place. At the moment, the only direction we're channeling that is by developing a video game set in the world."
Most recently, "Inception" got the most nods at he 15th Annual Satellite Awards, snatching 11 nominations out of 23 categories including Best Drama.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage