Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Accused of Assaulting Photographer
A paparazzo has filed an assault report against Justin Bieber's bodyguard, accusing the man of injuring him outside a New York hotel last week. Photographer Jason Nicholas claims he was hurt as he attempted to snap the "Baby" hitmaker when the star left the London Hotel in the Big Apple on Friday, November 26.
Nicholas alleges Bieber's bodyguard became "super aggressive" in a bid to stop him taking pictures - and he was left with back pain after the clash. The snapper tells E! News, "Bieber comes out with a small group, two bodyguards, one handler and one other person. Without blocking the door I stuck my camera out with my arm and shot him. (The bodyguard) snapped. He shoved me up against the SUV."
"He was super aggressive and it happened right in front of Bieber, who got right in the car." Nicholas was admitted to the Presbyterian Weill-Cornell Hospital after the incident and was allegedly diagnosed with a strained muscle.
He was released the same day and on Tuesday, November 30, he filed an assault report with the New York Police Department, according to the website.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too