Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Accused of Assaulting Photographer
A paparazzo has filed an assault report against Justin Bieber's bodyguard, accusing the man of injuring him outside a New York hotel last week. Photographer Jason Nicholas claims he was hurt as he attempted to snap the "Baby" hitmaker when the star left the London Hotel in the Big Apple on Friday, November 26.
Nicholas alleges Bieber's bodyguard became "super aggressive" in a bid to stop him taking pictures - and he was left with back pain after the clash. The snapper tells E! News, "Bieber comes out with a small group, two bodyguards, one handler and one other person. Without blocking the door I stuck my camera out with my arm and shot him. (The bodyguard) snapped. He shoved me up against the SUV."
"He was super aggressive and it happened right in front of Bieber, who got right in the car." Nicholas was admitted to the Presbyterian Weill-Cornell Hospital after the incident and was allegedly diagnosed with a strained muscle.
He was released the same day and on Tuesday, November 30, he filed an assault report with the New York Police Department, according to the website.
More Justin Bieber News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'