Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Accused of Assaulting Photographer
A paparazzo has filed an assault report against Justin Bieber's bodyguard, accusing the man of injuring him outside a New York hotel last week. Photographer Jason Nicholas claims he was hurt as he attempted to snap the "Baby" hitmaker when the star left the London Hotel in the Big Apple on Friday, November 26.
Nicholas alleges Bieber's bodyguard became "super aggressive" in a bid to stop him taking pictures - and he was left with back pain after the clash. The snapper tells E! News, "Bieber comes out with a small group, two bodyguards, one handler and one other person. Without blocking the door I stuck my camera out with my arm and shot him. (The bodyguard) snapped. He shoved me up against the SUV."
"He was super aggressive and it happened right in front of Bieber, who got right in the car." Nicholas was admitted to the Presbyterian Weill-Cornell Hospital after the incident and was allegedly diagnosed with a strained muscle.
He was released the same day and on Tuesday, November 30, he filed an assault report with the New York Police Department, according to the website.
More Justin Bieber News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose