Master P to Fight Woman Using His Name for Fake Charity
Rap mogul Master P has threatened to take legal action against a woman in Tennessee who is under federal investigation for using his name to promote a fake charitable organization. Alisa R. Harris is accused of running the Corey Miller Food Foundation and linking various websites for the bogus cause to Master P and his incarcerated brother, Corey 'C-Murder' Miller, without their authorization.
Harris allegedly uses the websites to hire ex-convicts and people on welfare to appeal for cash donations over the phone for the charity, but the scandal was exposed after an investigation by Memphis' Action News 5 network.
Master P has been left fuming by the scam and is seeking to sue over the use of his and his brother's name, insisting he has never heard of Harris. He says, "I have never met her. Don't know who she isÃ¢ï¿½Â¦ Just to have somebody use your name and don't even know you, it's not even fair... This is crazy. She needs to be stopped."
Corey Miller is currently serving time behind bars at Angola State Prison in Louisiana as he appeals a life sentence for the 2002 murder of a 16 year old boy at a local nightclub.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic