Master P to Fight Woman Using His Name for Fake Charity
Rap mogul Master P has threatened to take legal action against a woman in Tennessee who is under federal investigation for using his name to promote a fake charitable organization. Alisa R. Harris is accused of running the Corey Miller Food Foundation and linking various websites for the bogus cause to Master P and his incarcerated brother, Corey 'C-Murder' Miller, without their authorization.
Harris allegedly uses the websites to hire ex-convicts and people on welfare to appeal for cash donations over the phone for the charity, but the scandal was exposed after an investigation by Memphis' Action News 5 network.
Master P has been left fuming by the scam and is seeking to sue over the use of his and his brother's name, insisting he has never heard of Harris. He says, "I have never met her. Don't know who she isÃ¢ï¿½Â¦ Just to have somebody use your name and don't even know you, it's not even fair... This is crazy. She needs to be stopped."
Corey Miller is currently serving time behind bars at Angola State Prison in Louisiana as he appeals a life sentence for the 2002 murder of a 16 year old boy at a local nightclub.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings