Ryan Kwanten Named GQ Man of the Year in Australia
"True Blood" hunk Ryan Kwanten has been named GQ's Man of the Year in his native Australia. The actor received the top award at the Sydney ceremony on Tuesday, November 30 night, while "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" star Xavier Samuel landed the Man of Style honor.
Chris Hemsworth was lauded with the Breakthrough of the Year award for his career success, which has seen him land roles in "Star Trek" and the lead in upcoming superhero epic "Thor", while Ben Mendelsohn walked away with Actor of the Year.
Other winners at the annual prizegiving include Birds of Tokyo, who won Band of the Year, and Firass Dirani, named TV Actor of the Year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce