Ryan Kwanten Named GQ Man of the Year in Australia
"True Blood" hunk Ryan Kwanten has been named GQ's Man of the Year in his native Australia. The actor received the top award at the Sydney ceremony on Tuesday, November 30 night, while "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" star Xavier Samuel landed the Man of Style honor.
Chris Hemsworth was lauded with the Breakthrough of the Year award for his career success, which has seen him land roles in "Star Trek" and the lead in upcoming superhero epic "Thor", while Ben Mendelsohn walked away with Actor of the Year.
Other winners at the annual prizegiving include Birds of Tokyo, who won Band of the Year, and Firass Dirani, named TV Actor of the Year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen