Ryan Kwanten Named GQ Man of the Year in Australia
"True Blood" hunk Ryan Kwanten has been named GQ's Man of the Year in his native Australia. The actor received the top award at the Sydney ceremony on Tuesday, November 30 night, while "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" star Xavier Samuel landed the Man of Style honor.
Chris Hemsworth was lauded with the Breakthrough of the Year award for his career success, which has seen him land roles in "Star Trek" and the lead in upcoming superhero epic "Thor", while Ben Mendelsohn walked away with Actor of the Year.
Other winners at the annual prizegiving include Birds of Tokyo, who won Band of the Year, and Firass Dirani, named TV Actor of the Year.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!