Ryan Kwanten Named GQ Man of the Year in Australia
"True Blood" hunk Ryan Kwanten has been named GQ's Man of the Year in his native Australia. The actor received the top award at the Sydney ceremony on Tuesday, November 30 night, while "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" star Xavier Samuel landed the Man of Style honor.
Chris Hemsworth was lauded with the Breakthrough of the Year award for his career success, which has seen him land roles in "Star Trek" and the lead in upcoming superhero epic "Thor", while Ben Mendelsohn walked away with Actor of the Year.
Other winners at the annual prizegiving include Birds of Tokyo, who won Band of the Year, and Firass Dirani, named TV Actor of the Year.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media