Ryan Kwanten Named GQ Man of the Year in Australia
"True Blood" hunk Ryan Kwanten has been named GQ's Man of the Year in his native Australia. The actor received the top award at the Sydney ceremony on Tuesday, November 30 night, while "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" star Xavier Samuel landed the Man of Style honor.
Chris Hemsworth was lauded with the Breakthrough of the Year award for his career success, which has seen him land roles in "Star Trek" and the lead in upcoming superhero epic "Thor", while Ben Mendelsohn walked away with Actor of the Year.
Other winners at the annual prizegiving include Birds of Tokyo, who won Band of the Year, and Firass Dirani, named TV Actor of the Year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'