Pegnant Mariah Carey Craving Fruits
Mum-to-be Mariah Carey will not have to worry about shedding any extra weight she's gained from her pregnancy cravings - because she's only been demanding is fruit. The "Hero" hitmaker and her husband Nick Cannon are preparing to welcome their first child together next year, and she admits that while her body is constantly changing, she isn't piling on the pounds from stuffing herself with unhealthy foods.
She tells U.S. news show Extra, "My taste bud situation is unparalleled. I don't know what it is, but I'm just about fruit for some reason. (But) it has to be really good for me to like it."
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Mariah Carey News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps