Pegnant Mariah Carey Craving Fruits
Mum-to-be Mariah Carey will not have to worry about shedding any extra weight she's gained from her pregnancy cravings - because she's only been demanding is fruit. The "Hero" hitmaker and her husband Nick Cannon are preparing to welcome their first child together next year, and she admits that while her body is constantly changing, she isn't piling on the pounds from stuffing herself with unhealthy foods.
She tells U.S. news show Extra, "My taste bud situation is unparalleled. I don't know what it is, but I'm just about fruit for some reason. (But) it has to be really good for me to like it."
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Mariah Carey News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner