Pegnant Mariah Carey Craving Fruits
Mum-to-be Mariah Carey will not have to worry about shedding any extra weight she's gained from her pregnancy cravings - because she's only been demanding is fruit. The "Hero" hitmaker and her husband Nick Cannon are preparing to welcome their first child together next year, and she admits that while her body is constantly changing, she isn't piling on the pounds from stuffing herself with unhealthy foods.
She tells U.S. news show Extra, "My taste bud situation is unparalleled. I don't know what it is, but I'm just about fruit for some reason. (But) it has to be really good for me to like it."
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour