Pegnant Mariah Carey Craving Fruits
Mum-to-be Mariah Carey will not have to worry about shedding any extra weight she's gained from her pregnancy cravings - because she's only been demanding is fruit. The "Hero" hitmaker and her husband Nick Cannon are preparing to welcome their first child together next year, and she admits that while her body is constantly changing, she isn't piling on the pounds from stuffing herself with unhealthy foods.
She tells U.S. news show Extra, "My taste bud situation is unparalleled. I don't know what it is, but I'm just about fruit for some reason. (But) it has to be really good for me to like it."
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Mariah Carey News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?