Pegnant Mariah Carey Craving Fruits
Mum-to-be Mariah Carey will not have to worry about shedding any extra weight she's gained from her pregnancy cravings - because she's only been demanding is fruit. The "Hero" hitmaker and her husband Nick Cannon are preparing to welcome their first child together next year, and she admits that while her body is constantly changing, she isn't piling on the pounds from stuffing herself with unhealthy foods.
She tells U.S. news show Extra, "My taste bud situation is unparalleled. I don't know what it is, but I'm just about fruit for some reason. (But) it has to be really good for me to like it."
Mariah Carey's pregnancy rumor has been on the web for quite sometime but she didn't confirm it until doing an interview with Billy Bush. "I'm expecting in the spring, I'll say that. I don't want to give too much of like, specific outlines," she said back then.
More Mariah Carey News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame