Chris Colfer Shows Off His Martial Arts Skill on TV Show
"Glee" star Chris Colfer has been mastering an unexpected martial arts skill in between takes for the hit TV musical - Japanese sai swords. The actor/singer admits he's wanted to learn how to use the daggers since he was a kid watching animated American series "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" - and he's finally bought a pair to practice with in his trailer.
And Colfer showed off his newly-acquired skills during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's late night show on Monday, November 29. Twirling a sword in each hand as the host looked on in fear, he said, "I have swords that I practice (with) everyday in my trailer and it makes the cast very nervous.
"I grew up watching Ninja Turtles and always wanted to do them and I bought some on (online retailer) Ebay finally and just taught myself how to do it."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance