Chris Colfer Shows Off His Martial Arts Skill on TV Show
"Glee" star Chris Colfer has been mastering an unexpected martial arts skill in between takes for the hit TV musical - Japanese sai swords. The actor/singer admits he's wanted to learn how to use the daggers since he was a kid watching animated American series "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" - and he's finally bought a pair to practice with in his trailer.
And Colfer showed off his newly-acquired skills during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's late night show on Monday, November 29. Twirling a sword in each hand as the host looked on in fear, he said, "I have swords that I practice (with) everyday in my trailer and it makes the cast very nervous.
"I grew up watching Ninja Turtles and always wanted to do them and I bought some on (online retailer) Ebay finally and just taught myself how to do it."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher