Chris Colfer Shows Off His Martial Arts Skill on TV Show
"Glee" star Chris Colfer has been mastering an unexpected martial arts skill in between takes for the hit TV musical - Japanese sai swords. The actor/singer admits he's wanted to learn how to use the daggers since he was a kid watching animated American series "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" - and he's finally bought a pair to practice with in his trailer.
And Colfer showed off his newly-acquired skills during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's late night show on Monday, November 29. Twirling a sword in each hand as the host looked on in fear, he said, "I have swords that I practice (with) everyday in my trailer and it makes the cast very nervous.
"I grew up watching Ninja Turtles and always wanted to do them and I bought some on (online retailer) Ebay finally and just taught myself how to do it."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama