Chris Colfer Shows Off His Martial Arts Skill on TV Show
"Glee" star Chris Colfer has been mastering an unexpected martial arts skill in between takes for the hit TV musical - Japanese sai swords. The actor/singer admits he's wanted to learn how to use the daggers since he was a kid watching animated American series "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" - and he's finally bought a pair to practice with in his trailer.
And Colfer showed off his newly-acquired skills during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's late night show on Monday, November 29. Twirling a sword in each hand as the host looked on in fear, he said, "I have swords that I practice (with) everyday in my trailer and it makes the cast very nervous.
"I grew up watching Ninja Turtles and always wanted to do them and I bought some on (online retailer) Ebay finally and just taught myself how to do it."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard