Chris Colfer Shows Off His Martial Arts Skill on TV Show
"Glee" star Chris Colfer has been mastering an unexpected martial arts skill in between takes for the hit TV musical - Japanese sai swords. The actor/singer admits he's wanted to learn how to use the daggers since he was a kid watching animated American series "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" - and he's finally bought a pair to practice with in his trailer.
And Colfer showed off his newly-acquired skills during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's late night show on Monday, November 29. Twirling a sword in each hand as the host looked on in fear, he said, "I have swords that I practice (with) everyday in my trailer and it makes the cast very nervous.
"I grew up watching Ninja Turtles and always wanted to do them and I bought some on (online retailer) Ebay finally and just taught myself how to do it."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed