Travis Barker Donates Drums Kits to New York Schools
Rocker Travis Barker wants to spread his love of music by donating drum kits to New York schools to encourage at-risk youths to steer clear of drugs and alcohol and channel their energy into making beats.
The Blink-182 drummer has teamed up with H2O star Toby Morse's charitable organization One Life One Chance to promote a life of sobriety among students and they are making special deliveries in the upcoming months to gift select schools in the Big Apple with between 10 to 20 full drum kits a year.
And youngsters at Manhattan's Gramercy Arts High School will be among the first to pick up their sticks. Barker will make an appearance at the facility on December 1, reports TMZ.com.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3