Travis Barker Donates Drums Kits to New York Schools
Rocker Travis Barker wants to spread his love of music by donating drum kits to New York schools to encourage at-risk youths to steer clear of drugs and alcohol and channel their energy into making beats.
The Blink-182 drummer has teamed up with H2O star Toby Morse's charitable organization One Life One Chance to promote a life of sobriety among students and they are making special deliveries in the upcoming months to gift select schools in the Big Apple with between 10 to 20 full drum kits a year.
And youngsters at Manhattan's Gramercy Arts High School will be among the first to pick up their sticks. Barker will make an appearance at the facility on December 1, reports TMZ.com.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake