Angelina Jolie to Stop Having Children for Now
Angelina Jolie has ruled out expanding her family with partner Brad Pitt, insisting their six youngsters need more attention before they welcome another brother or sister. The "Tomb Raider" star shares three adopted and three biological children with Pitt and admits she's too busy to think about adding another into the brood.
When asked about plans for more kids, she tells Britain's OK! magazine, "No, I think it's very important to give our children the individual attention they need now before expanding our family. You try to feel them, because at different times, different children need you - you must find the time to listen to them. Brad and I are also really lucky because between the two of us, we can spread the attention around."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease