Angelina Jolie to Stop Having Children for Now
Angelina Jolie has ruled out expanding her family with partner Brad Pitt, insisting their six youngsters need more attention before they welcome another brother or sister. The "Tomb Raider" star shares three adopted and three biological children with Pitt and admits she's too busy to think about adding another into the brood.
When asked about plans for more kids, she tells Britain's OK! magazine, "No, I think it's very important to give our children the individual attention they need now before expanding our family. You try to feel them, because at different times, different children need you - you must find the time to listen to them. Brad and I are also really lucky because between the two of us, we can spread the attention around."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes