Angelina Jolie to Stop Having Children for Now
Angelina Jolie has ruled out expanding her family with partner Brad Pitt, insisting their six youngsters need more attention before they welcome another brother or sister. The "Tomb Raider" star shares three adopted and three biological children with Pitt and admits she's too busy to think about adding another into the brood.
When asked about plans for more kids, she tells Britain's OK! magazine, "No, I think it's very important to give our children the individual attention they need now before expanding our family. You try to feel them, because at different times, different children need you - you must find the time to listen to them. Brad and I are also really lucky because between the two of us, we can spread the attention around."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding