Angelina Jolie to Stop Having Children for Now
Angelina Jolie has ruled out expanding her family with partner Brad Pitt, insisting their six youngsters need more attention before they welcome another brother or sister. The "Tomb Raider" star shares three adopted and three biological children with Pitt and admits she's too busy to think about adding another into the brood.
When asked about plans for more kids, she tells Britain's OK! magazine, "No, I think it's very important to give our children the individual attention they need now before expanding our family. You try to feel them, because at different times, different children need you - you must find the time to listen to them. Brad and I are also really lucky because between the two of us, we can spread the attention around."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard