Stephen Dorff Wooing Jack Nicholson to Join His Comedy
Stephen Dorff is planning to star alongside his pal Jack Nicholson in a new comedy film, which he is writing himself. The actor tests his comic skills by playing a porn star in new movie "Born to Be a Star", which is produced by Adam Sandler's Happy Madison film company.
He is re-teaming with the funnyman's firm to bring his own comedy idea to the big screen, and although the project is in its early stages, Dorff has big ideas for his writing debut. He tells The Independent, "I have a comedy idea that I came up with that I'm doing with Adam Sandler's company that I want to do with Jack Nicholson, who's still a good friend of mine."
"It's a very funny comedy idea for me and him set in the South of France. We're not in script form yet but I wrote the treatment and they've already bought it so as soon as I get a break from working, I'll turn that into a script and I'll go and tell Jack."
And Dorff is adamant his friend Nicholson will sign up as his co-star as long as he is offered a big pay cheque, adding: "I'll get Sony to give him his $15 million and then we'll go and make the movie - because he likes money. Just the way I like money too."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!