Stephen Dorff Wooing Jack Nicholson to Join His Comedy
Stephen Dorff is planning to star alongside his pal Jack Nicholson in a new comedy film, which he is writing himself. The actor tests his comic skills by playing a porn star in new movie "Born to Be a Star", which is produced by Adam Sandler's Happy Madison film company.
He is re-teaming with the funnyman's firm to bring his own comedy idea to the big screen, and although the project is in its early stages, Dorff has big ideas for his writing debut. He tells The Independent, "I have a comedy idea that I came up with that I'm doing with Adam Sandler's company that I want to do with Jack Nicholson, who's still a good friend of mine."
"It's a very funny comedy idea for me and him set in the South of France. We're not in script form yet but I wrote the treatment and they've already bought it so as soon as I get a break from working, I'll turn that into a script and I'll go and tell Jack."
And Dorff is adamant his friend Nicholson will sign up as his co-star as long as he is offered a big pay cheque, adding: "I'll get Sony to give him his $15 million and then we'll go and make the movie - because he likes money. Just the way I like money too."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones