Courteney Cox and David Arquette Still Sit Together for Dinners
Courteney Cox continues to host family dinners with her husband David Arquette following their split - so their young daughter Coco can see the couple is still "close and harmonious". The former "Friends" star announced in October that she and Arquette are taking a break after 11 years of marriage to work on their personal problems.
But Cox has kept up her friendship with Arquette and insists on dining with him for the benefit of their six-year-old daughter. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We want to be close and harmonious for her sake. Coco needs to know we still love her and we still love each other, but right now we can't all be together the way we were before. We've still been having dinner together and making this as easy for her as we can."
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake