Courteney Cox and David Arquette Still Sit Together for Dinners
Courteney Cox continues to host family dinners with her husband David Arquette following their split - so their young daughter Coco can see the couple is still "close and harmonious". The former "Friends" star announced in October that she and Arquette are taking a break after 11 years of marriage to work on their personal problems.
But Cox has kept up her friendship with Arquette and insists on dining with him for the benefit of their six-year-old daughter. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We want to be close and harmonious for her sake. Coco needs to know we still love her and we still love each other, but right now we can't all be together the way we were before. We've still been having dinner together and making this as easy for her as we can."
More Courteney Cox News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing