Courteney Cox and David Arquette Still Sit Together for Dinners
Courteney Cox continues to host family dinners with her husband David Arquette following their split - so their young daughter Coco can see the couple is still "close and harmonious". The former "Friends" star announced in October that she and Arquette are taking a break after 11 years of marriage to work on their personal problems.
But Cox has kept up her friendship with Arquette and insists on dining with him for the benefit of their six-year-old daughter. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We want to be close and harmonious for her sake. Coco needs to know we still love her and we still love each other, but right now we can't all be together the way we were before. We've still been having dinner together and making this as easy for her as we can."
More Courteney Cox News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'