Courteney Cox and David Arquette Still Sit Together for Dinners
Courteney Cox continues to host family dinners with her husband David Arquette following their split - so their young daughter Coco can see the couple is still "close and harmonious". The former "Friends" star announced in October that she and Arquette are taking a break after 11 years of marriage to work on their personal problems.
But Cox has kept up her friendship with Arquette and insists on dining with him for the benefit of their six-year-old daughter. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We want to be close and harmonious for her sake. Coco needs to know we still love her and we still love each other, but right now we can't all be together the way we were before. We've still been having dinner together and making this as easy for her as we can."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date