Courteney Cox and David Arquette Still Sit Together for Dinners
Courteney Cox continues to host family dinners with her husband David Arquette following their split - so their young daughter Coco can see the couple is still "close and harmonious". The former "Friends" star announced in October that she and Arquette are taking a break after 11 years of marriage to work on their personal problems.
But Cox has kept up her friendship with Arquette and insists on dining with him for the benefit of their six-year-old daughter. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "We want to be close and harmonious for her sake. Coco needs to know we still love her and we still love each other, but right now we can't all be together the way we were before. We've still been having dinner together and making this as easy for her as we can."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri