Green Day's Mike Dirnt Welcomes His Second Daughter
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt has added another child to his brood - the rocker's wife gave birth to a little girl on Sunday, November 28. The musician already has a daughter, Estelle, from his first marriage and a son, Brixton, with his third and current wife Brittney Cade.
Dirnt, who married Cade last year, admits he is "super happy" after welcoming a second daughter at the weekend. However, the star is yet to choose the perfect name for the tot, telling TMZ.com, "Lots of special names... but I'm not gonna let people Google them yet."
While Dirnt is full of joy with the arrival of his little girl, his bandmate Billie Joe Armstrong is preparing to hit the stage for "American Idiot" play. He will play the role of St. Jimmy for 50 non-contiguous performances starting January 1, organizers said.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard