Green Day's Mike Dirnt Welcomes His Second Daughter
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt has added another child to his brood - the rocker's wife gave birth to a little girl on Sunday, November 28. The musician already has a daughter, Estelle, from his first marriage and a son, Brixton, with his third and current wife Brittney Cade.
Dirnt, who married Cade last year, admits he is "super happy" after welcoming a second daughter at the weekend. However, the star is yet to choose the perfect name for the tot, telling TMZ.com, "Lots of special names... but I'm not gonna let people Google them yet."
While Dirnt is full of joy with the arrival of his little girl, his bandmate Billie Joe Armstrong is preparing to hit the stage for "American Idiot" play. He will play the role of St. Jimmy for 50 non-contiguous performances starting January 1, organizers said.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism