Green Day's Mike Dirnt Welcomes His Second Daughter
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt has added another child to his brood - the rocker's wife gave birth to a little girl on Sunday, November 28. The musician already has a daughter, Estelle, from his first marriage and a son, Brixton, with his third and current wife Brittney Cade.
Dirnt, who married Cade last year, admits he is "super happy" after welcoming a second daughter at the weekend. However, the star is yet to choose the perfect name for the tot, telling TMZ.com, "Lots of special names... but I'm not gonna let people Google them yet."
While Dirnt is full of joy with the arrival of his little girl, his bandmate Billie Joe Armstrong is preparing to hit the stage for "American Idiot" play. He will play the role of St. Jimmy for 50 non-contiguous performances starting January 1, organizers said.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son