Green Day's Mike Dirnt Welcomes His Second Daughter
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt has added another child to his brood - the rocker's wife gave birth to a little girl on Sunday, November 28. The musician already has a daughter, Estelle, from his first marriage and a son, Brixton, with his third and current wife Brittney Cade.
Dirnt, who married Cade last year, admits he is "super happy" after welcoming a second daughter at the weekend. However, the star is yet to choose the perfect name for the tot, telling TMZ.com, "Lots of special names... but I'm not gonna let people Google them yet."
While Dirnt is full of joy with the arrival of his little girl, his bandmate Billie Joe Armstrong is preparing to hit the stage for "American Idiot" play. He will play the role of St. Jimmy for 50 non-contiguous performances starting January 1, organizers said.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?