Green Day's Mike Dirnt Welcomes His Second Daughter
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt has added another child to his brood - the rocker's wife gave birth to a little girl on Sunday, November 28. The musician already has a daughter, Estelle, from his first marriage and a son, Brixton, with his third and current wife Brittney Cade.
Dirnt, who married Cade last year, admits he is "super happy" after welcoming a second daughter at the weekend. However, the star is yet to choose the perfect name for the tot, telling TMZ.com, "Lots of special names... but I'm not gonna let people Google them yet."
While Dirnt is full of joy with the arrival of his little girl, his bandmate Billie Joe Armstrong is preparing to hit the stage for "American Idiot" play. He will play the role of St. Jimmy for 50 non-contiguous performances starting January 1, organizers said.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?