Madonna Teaching Dance Class in Her Newly-Launched Gym
Madonna launched her first fitness center by teaching a dance class to lucky gym members in Mexico City on Monday, November 29. The pop superstar drew a crowd of hundreds of screaming fans as she opened the doors of her first Hard Candy Fitness compound, where she gave a short lesson to welcome customers.
The "Material Girl" insists she is proud to choose the Mexican capital to launch her latest venture, which will offer fans a chance to attend dance classes and learn fitness routines inspired by her own. She tells Reuters, "I have a history with Mexico. I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in (Mexican painter) Frida Kahlo."
Madonna plans to role out the venture worldwide by opening fitness centers in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says