Madonna Teaching Dance Class in Her Newly-Launched Gym
Madonna launched her first fitness center by teaching a dance class to lucky gym members in Mexico City on Monday, November 29. The pop superstar drew a crowd of hundreds of screaming fans as she opened the doors of her first Hard Candy Fitness compound, where she gave a short lesson to welcome customers.
The "Material Girl" insists she is proud to choose the Mexican capital to launch her latest venture, which will offer fans a chance to attend dance classes and learn fitness routines inspired by her own. She tells Reuters, "I have a history with Mexico. I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in (Mexican painter) Frida Kahlo."
Madonna plans to role out the venture worldwide by opening fitness centers in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami