Madonna Teaching Dance Class in Her Newly-Launched Gym
Madonna launched her first fitness center by teaching a dance class to lucky gym members in Mexico City on Monday, November 29. The pop superstar drew a crowd of hundreds of screaming fans as she opened the doors of her first Hard Candy Fitness compound, where she gave a short lesson to welcome customers.
The "Material Girl" insists she is proud to choose the Mexican capital to launch her latest venture, which will offer fans a chance to attend dance classes and learn fitness routines inspired by her own. She tells Reuters, "I have a history with Mexico. I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in (Mexican painter) Frida Kahlo."
Madonna plans to role out the venture worldwide by opening fitness centers in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked