Madonna Teaching Dance Class in Her Newly-Launched Gym
Madonna launched her first fitness center by teaching a dance class to lucky gym members in Mexico City on Monday, November 29. The pop superstar drew a crowd of hundreds of screaming fans as she opened the doors of her first Hard Candy Fitness compound, where she gave a short lesson to welcome customers.
The "Material Girl" insists she is proud to choose the Mexican capital to launch her latest venture, which will offer fans a chance to attend dance classes and learn fitness routines inspired by her own. She tells Reuters, "I have a history with Mexico. I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in (Mexican painter) Frida Kahlo."
Madonna plans to role out the venture worldwide by opening fitness centers in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard