Madonna Teaching Dance Class in Her Newly-Launched Gym
Madonna launched her first fitness center by teaching a dance class to lucky gym members in Mexico City on Monday, November 29. The pop superstar drew a crowd of hundreds of screaming fans as she opened the doors of her first Hard Candy Fitness compound, where she gave a short lesson to welcome customers.
The "Material Girl" insists she is proud to choose the Mexican capital to launch her latest venture, which will offer fans a chance to attend dance classes and learn fitness routines inspired by her own. She tells Reuters, "I have a history with Mexico. I have a connection that I have always felt anyways because of my love and interest in (Mexican painter) Frida Kahlo."
Madonna plans to role out the venture worldwide by opening fitness centers in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences