Khloe Kardashian Disgusted With Herself After Losing Her Virginity
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian felt "disgusted" with herself after losing her virginity as a teenager - and was so upset by the experience, she refused to have sex again for years afterwards. The socialite, who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom, was just 14 years old when she spent the night with her then-boyfriend, who was four years older.
Kardashian admits she only slept with her partner so she could feel "cool" - but insists the experience taught her to wait before having sex again. Speaking on U.S. TV show The View, the star said, "He was only I think, 18, but... looking back, I think that's not a normal thing."
"I feel like I was almost conned - well, not conned, but persuaded - because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever. (Afterwards) I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself. I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."
The 26 year old also warned her younger fans to wait until the right time before having sex, adding: "I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman