Khloe Kardashian Disgusted With Herself After Losing Her Virginity
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian felt "disgusted" with herself after losing her virginity as a teenager - and was so upset by the experience, she refused to have sex again for years afterwards. The socialite, who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom, was just 14 years old when she spent the night with her then-boyfriend, who was four years older.
Kardashian admits she only slept with her partner so she could feel "cool" - but insists the experience taught her to wait before having sex again. Speaking on U.S. TV show The View, the star said, "He was only I think, 18, but... looking back, I think that's not a normal thing."
"I feel like I was almost conned - well, not conned, but persuaded - because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever. (Afterwards) I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself. I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."
The 26 year old also warned her younger fans to wait until the right time before having sex, adding: "I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake