Khloe Kardashian Disgusted With Herself After Losing Her Virginity
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian felt "disgusted" with herself after losing her virginity as a teenager - and was so upset by the experience, she refused to have sex again for years afterwards. The socialite, who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom, was just 14 years old when she spent the night with her then-boyfriend, who was four years older.
Kardashian admits she only slept with her partner so she could feel "cool" - but insists the experience taught her to wait before having sex again. Speaking on U.S. TV show The View, the star said, "He was only I think, 18, but... looking back, I think that's not a normal thing."
"I feel like I was almost conned - well, not conned, but persuaded - because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever. (Afterwards) I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself. I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."
The 26 year old also warned her younger fans to wait until the right time before having sex, adding: "I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018