Khloe Kardashian Disgusted With Herself After Losing Her Virginity
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian felt "disgusted" with herself after losing her virginity as a teenager - and was so upset by the experience, she refused to have sex again for years afterwards. The socialite, who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom, was just 14 years old when she spent the night with her then-boyfriend, who was four years older.
Kardashian admits she only slept with her partner so she could feel "cool" - but insists the experience taught her to wait before having sex again. Speaking on U.S. TV show The View, the star said, "He was only I think, 18, but... looking back, I think that's not a normal thing."
"I feel like I was almost conned - well, not conned, but persuaded - because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever. (Afterwards) I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself. I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."
The 26 year old also warned her younger fans to wait until the right time before having sex, adding: "I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'