Khloe Kardashian Disgusted With Herself After Losing Her Virginity
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian felt "disgusted" with herself after losing her virginity as a teenager - and was so upset by the experience, she refused to have sex again for years afterwards. The socialite, who is married to basketball star Lamar Odom, was just 14 years old when she spent the night with her then-boyfriend, who was four years older.
Kardashian admits she only slept with her partner so she could feel "cool" - but insists the experience taught her to wait before having sex again. Speaking on U.S. TV show The View, the star said, "He was only I think, 18, but... looking back, I think that's not a normal thing."
"I feel like I was almost conned - well, not conned, but persuaded - because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever. (Afterwards) I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself. I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready."
The 26 year old also warned her younger fans to wait until the right time before having sex, adding: "I should have listened to my parents. Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed