Bryan Ferry Developing Good Relationship With Children in His 60s
Aging rocker Bryan Ferry enjoys a "good relationship" with his four sons now he's in his 60s - because he didn't "have the time" to be a devoted dad in his 1980s hey-day. The Roxy Music star, 65, and his now ex-wife Lucy Helmore are parents to Otis, Isaac, Tara and Merlin, but Ferry admits he wasn't a hands-on father during their childhood.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I am very proud of all my sons. The great thing that has happened now that they are all older is that we have developed a good relationship."
"When they were young I wasn't the best placed person to be a good dad. I wished I saw more of them but when you do this job it's so all-consuming and you're away a lot of the time. You're always working on something which means you don't have the time."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars