Bryan Ferry Developing Good Relationship With Children in His 60s
Aging rocker Bryan Ferry enjoys a "good relationship" with his four sons now he's in his 60s - because he didn't "have the time" to be a devoted dad in his 1980s hey-day. The Roxy Music star, 65, and his now ex-wife Lucy Helmore are parents to Otis, Isaac, Tara and Merlin, but Ferry admits he wasn't a hands-on father during their childhood.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I am very proud of all my sons. The great thing that has happened now that they are all older is that we have developed a good relationship."
"When they were young I wasn't the best placed person to be a good dad. I wished I saw more of them but when you do this job it's so all-consuming and you're away a lot of the time. You're always working on something which means you don't have the time."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger