Bryan Ferry Developing Good Relationship With Children in His 60s
Aging rocker Bryan Ferry enjoys a "good relationship" with his four sons now he's in his 60s - because he didn't "have the time" to be a devoted dad in his 1980s hey-day. The Roxy Music star, 65, and his now ex-wife Lucy Helmore are parents to Otis, Isaac, Tara and Merlin, but Ferry admits he wasn't a hands-on father during their childhood.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I am very proud of all my sons. The great thing that has happened now that they are all older is that we have developed a good relationship."
"When they were young I wasn't the best placed person to be a good dad. I wished I saw more of them but when you do this job it's so all-consuming and you're away a lot of the time. You're always working on something which means you don't have the time."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song