Bryan Ferry Developing Good Relationship With Children in His 60s
Aging rocker Bryan Ferry enjoys a "good relationship" with his four sons now he's in his 60s - because he didn't "have the time" to be a devoted dad in his 1980s hey-day. The Roxy Music star, 65, and his now ex-wife Lucy Helmore are parents to Otis, Isaac, Tara and Merlin, but Ferry admits he wasn't a hands-on father during their childhood.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I am very proud of all my sons. The great thing that has happened now that they are all older is that we have developed a good relationship."
"When they were young I wasn't the best placed person to be a good dad. I wished I saw more of them but when you do this job it's so all-consuming and you're away a lot of the time. You're always working on something which means you don't have the time."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones