Christina Aguilera Reportedly Met New Boyfriend's Mom on Thanksgiving
Christina Aguilera's rumored new romance appears to be getting serious - the singer met her boyfriend's family over the Thanksgiving weekend, according to a U.S. report. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband, Jordan Bratman, in October.
She has since been linked to Matt Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying several nights out in Los Angeles throughout November. Aguilera reportedly jetted to New York last week, on November 25 to spend the U.S. holiday with Rutler's family, while Bratman took care of their son, Max.
A source tells People.com, "This is the first Thanksgiving she (Aguilera) was without Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends. Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival