Christina Aguilera Reportedly Met New Boyfriend's Mom on Thanksgiving
Christina Aguilera's rumored new romance appears to be getting serious - the singer met her boyfriend's family over the Thanksgiving weekend, according to a U.S. report. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband, Jordan Bratman, in October.
She has since been linked to Matt Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying several nights out in Los Angeles throughout November. Aguilera reportedly jetted to New York last week, on November 25 to spend the U.S. holiday with Rutler's family, while Bratman took care of their son, Max.
A source tells People.com, "This is the first Thanksgiving she (Aguilera) was without Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends. Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd