Christina Aguilera Reportedly Met New Boyfriend's Mom on Thanksgiving
Christina Aguilera's rumored new romance appears to be getting serious - the singer met her boyfriend's family over the Thanksgiving weekend, according to a U.S. report. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband, Jordan Bratman, in October.
She has since been linked to Matt Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying several nights out in Los Angeles throughout November. Aguilera reportedly jetted to New York last week, on November 25 to spend the U.S. holiday with Rutler's family, while Bratman took care of their son, Max.
A source tells People.com, "This is the first Thanksgiving she (Aguilera) was without Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends. Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family