Christina Aguilera Reportedly Met New Boyfriend's Mom on Thanksgiving
Christina Aguilera's rumored new romance appears to be getting serious - the singer met her boyfriend's family over the Thanksgiving weekend, according to a U.S. report. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband, Jordan Bratman, in October.
She has since been linked to Matt Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying several nights out in Los Angeles throughout November. Aguilera reportedly jetted to New York last week, on November 25 to spend the U.S. holiday with Rutler's family, while Bratman took care of their son, Max.
A source tells People.com, "This is the first Thanksgiving she (Aguilera) was without Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends. Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes