Christina Aguilera Reportedly Met New Boyfriend's Mom on Thanksgiving
Christina Aguilera's rumored new romance appears to be getting serious - the singer met her boyfriend's family over the Thanksgiving weekend, according to a U.S. report. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband, Jordan Bratman, in October.
She has since been linked to Matt Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying several nights out in Los Angeles throughout November. Aguilera reportedly jetted to New York last week, on November 25 to spend the U.S. holiday with Rutler's family, while Bratman took care of their son, Max.
A source tells People.com, "This is the first Thanksgiving she (Aguilera) was without Max. It was really hard for her and she was feeling sad, so she decided to go to the East Coast with Matt and a group of friends. Since his family lives so close, they decided to drop in for a few hours."
More Christina Aguilera News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'