Nicole Kidman Ditched Luxurious Lifestyle When Filming 'Rabbit Hole'
Nicole Kidman gave up the glamorous trappings of Hollywood to star in low-budget drama "Rabbit Hole" - she slept on a blow-up bed in a house where the movie was shot. The "Moulin Rouge!" star scaled back her luxury lifestyle so film bosses could create the emotional movie on a $10 million budget.
Kidman, who also serves as a producer on the drama, reveals, "We lived in the house the movie was shot in, shared the bathroom and had blow-up beds to sleep on. When filming on location in a school, I got changed behind a curtain in the headmistress' office."
The film, which sees Kidman play a bereaved mother, is set for limited release on December 17 in the U.S. Starring opposite her is Aaron Eckhart.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March