Nicole Kidman Ditched Luxurious Lifestyle When Filming 'Rabbit Hole'
Nicole Kidman gave up the glamorous trappings of Hollywood to star in low-budget drama "Rabbit Hole" - she slept on a blow-up bed in a house where the movie was shot. The "Moulin Rouge!" star scaled back her luxury lifestyle so film bosses could create the emotional movie on a $10 million budget.
Kidman, who also serves as a producer on the drama, reveals, "We lived in the house the movie was shot in, shared the bathroom and had blow-up beds to sleep on. When filming on location in a school, I got changed behind a curtain in the headmistress' office."
The film, which sees Kidman play a bereaved mother, is set for limited release on December 17 in the U.S. Starring opposite her is Aaron Eckhart.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism