Nicole Kidman Ditched Luxurious Lifestyle When Filming 'Rabbit Hole'
Nicole Kidman gave up the glamorous trappings of Hollywood to star in low-budget drama "Rabbit Hole" - she slept on a blow-up bed in a house where the movie was shot. The "Moulin Rouge!" star scaled back her luxury lifestyle so film bosses could create the emotional movie on a $10 million budget.
Kidman, who also serves as a producer on the drama, reveals, "We lived in the house the movie was shot in, shared the bathroom and had blow-up beds to sleep on. When filming on location in a school, I got changed behind a curtain in the headmistress' office."
The film, which sees Kidman play a bereaved mother, is set for limited release on December 17 in the U.S. Starring opposite her is Aaron Eckhart.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake