Nicole Kidman Ditched Luxurious Lifestyle When Filming 'Rabbit Hole'
Nicole Kidman gave up the glamorous trappings of Hollywood to star in low-budget drama "Rabbit Hole" - she slept on a blow-up bed in a house where the movie was shot. The "Moulin Rouge!" star scaled back her luxury lifestyle so film bosses could create the emotional movie on a $10 million budget.
Kidman, who also serves as a producer on the drama, reveals, "We lived in the house the movie was shot in, shared the bathroom and had blow-up beds to sleep on. When filming on location in a school, I got changed behind a curtain in the headmistress' office."
The film, which sees Kidman play a bereaved mother, is set for limited release on December 17 in the U.S. Starring opposite her is Aaron Eckhart.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent