Nicole Kidman Ditched Luxurious Lifestyle When Filming 'Rabbit Hole'
Nicole Kidman gave up the glamorous trappings of Hollywood to star in low-budget drama "Rabbit Hole" - she slept on a blow-up bed in a house where the movie was shot. The "Moulin Rouge!" star scaled back her luxury lifestyle so film bosses could create the emotional movie on a $10 million budget.
Kidman, who also serves as a producer on the drama, reveals, "We lived in the house the movie was shot in, shared the bathroom and had blow-up beds to sleep on. When filming on location in a school, I got changed behind a curtain in the headmistress' office."
The film, which sees Kidman play a bereaved mother, is set for limited release on December 17 in the U.S. Starring opposite her is Aaron Eckhart.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal